PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

It’s either going to be one and done or another trip to the super bowl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Super Bowl was gifted to the Steelers. The Pats would've whooped them again had Brady played. As much as that Pats team lacked talent on D, they could've won the Super Bowl that year.

Hell, I think the Cassel team would have a legit shot if they made the playoffs, especially the way they whooped the Cardinals ass that year.

I predict this motel will be standing until I pay my bill, and the Pats won't lose again until December 2019.

'I was sitting in the Hollywood Hawaiian Hotel, I was staring in my empty coffee cup
I was thinking that the gypsy wasn't lyin'
All the salty margaritas in Los Angeles, I'm gonna drink 'em up'

Gotta love Warren.

Hell, I think the Cassel team would have a legit shot if they made the playoffs, especially the way they whooped the Cardinals ass that year.

The Arizona Cardinals play in a dome in Arizona, had already won its division and had already been eliminated from bye week considerations, and had flown 3,000 miles to play in a snowstorm at Foxboro. They gave up in the 1st quarter after the Pats' fast start. I wouldn't take much stock in that performance when judging how they would have done playing in Tampa against them in February. Especially knowing how weak the Pats secondary was that year. And that Anquan Boldin missed the game with an injury but was healthy for the Super Bowl.

Do you really have nightmares about 2009? Why the constant comparisons?
I had a nightmare today of my own. I was on my high school basketball team and only me and one other kid showed up for a game. So the other kid was out there playing 5-on-1 and the coach still wouldn't put me in. :(:(:(

Last edited:
We will win at least 1 playoff game. That's all I know.

The team that scores the most points will win.

The games boils down to blocking, tackling, passing the ball, running the ball, catching the ball and kicking the ball.

The ball is very important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye