PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Epic Battle of Elite QB's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do not understand why 3 500 yard games is some high standard??.. What it tells me is that the Raven suck, and they have no Pass D.

I prefer looking at the over record of each QB..
Brady 218 W's and 63 L's
Rapesburger 147 W's and 69 L's

Then there are the 5 SB rings..

The Ravens D actually has 3 shutouts this year o_O

It's maddening how the Steelers keep pulling wins out of their arses. Hopefully that won't happen to us next week. Stupid Ravens blow a 14 pt. lead, and then IIRC, a 10 pt. lead in the 4th quarter. And the premise of this thread, that Big Ben is equal to Brady, is an insult to Brady.

I knew the naysayers would come out and that's to be expected when minds are focused on the mighty Dolphins. But after your boys take care of that joke squad Monday night, this will be a legitimate conversation.
sorry, but i'm not worried about pitt at all..if they do happen to beat the pats next week,, just means they will lose to them in the afccg....because there is no way they can beat them twice..none.
Pitt is a fraud team barely beating some bad teams...

Even more impressive is the screen capture of the current league-leading passer, rusher, and receiver - also known as the "3 B's." From NFL.com, below, we see that Roethlisberger, Bell, and Brown each lead the league in yardage for their respective categories:

NFL Player Stats | NFL.com
Guess whose name won't be at the top by say the end of the first quarter tonight?

I don't know about elite or whatever, but the Steelers have an excellent offense and Ben is certainly doing his job. as QB They have the ability to compete with us and I expect a great game next week.

This is an epic game for sure. Biggest game in the NFL this season makes this epic.

And yes, Ben and the Steelers offense are playing great right now. He is standing in there and making some tough throws. That bomb to Antonio Brown that sealed the game is going to be very difficult to defend. Great touch, great timing, great wide receiver.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Roethlisberger is an All Time Great NFL QB. 6th in career wins, likely 4th (behind the GOAT, Manning and Farve) if he plays another year .

6 all time playoff wins, will tie for 3rd if Pittsburgh wins a playoff game this year, behind the Goat and the ex Goat.

His career like P Manning has been damaged by having the misfortune of playing in the same conference as the GOAT.

This guy is a first ballot HoF player.

Assuming the Pats take care of business against the fish, next Sunday is setting up to be not only the most epic regular season clash in NFL history between two teams, but also between two quarterbacks.

Steelers #7 threw for his third career 500-yard game (all WINS) against the Ravens Sunday night, to carry an 11-2 record into the highly anticipated matchup against the Patriots on December 17th. (Tom Brady has only one 500-yard game in his career.) Even more impressive is the screen capture of the current league-leading passer, rusher, and receiver - also known as the "3 B's." From NFL.com, below, we see that Roethlisberger, Bell, and Brown each lead the league in yardage for their respective categories:

Perhaps the most epic involving the Steelers in recent memory but the Patriots have played plenty of bigger regular season games in recent years. Many involving Peyton Manning.

Those stats are impressive but the Steelers next game is against a far superior team to the Ravens- in fact the best team they’ve played to date in 2017 and it’s not close. Good luck.

Assuming the Pats take care of business against the fish, next Sunday is setting up to be not only the most epic regular season clash in NFL history between two teams, but also between two quarterbacks.

Steelers #7 threw for his third career 500-yard game (all WINS) against the Ravens Sunday night, to carry an 11-2 record into the highly anticipated matchup against the Patriots on December 17th. (Tom Brady has only one 500-yard game in his career.) Even more impressive is the screen capture of the current league-leading passer, rusher, and receiver - also known as the "3 B's." From NFL.com, below, we see that Roethlisberger, Bell, and Brown each lead the league in yardage for their respective categories:

What is your purpose behind this post?

You point out how Ben has 3 500 yd games and Tom only had one. So? Is that supposed to help some kind of argument you are making? What argument are you making?

We know you are a Ben fan. Great.

Please go here and talk about it: Steelers Talk

Do we think Gatekeeper will be back a week from today if the Steelers take an L?

It's maddening how the Steelers keep pulling wins out of their arses. Hopefully that won't happen to us next week. Stupid Ravens blow a 14 pt. lead, and then IIRC, a 10 pt. lead in the 4th quarter. And the premise of this thread, that Big Ben is equal to Brady, is an insult to Brady.
They will probably mount a comeback against us and score a TD as time runs out to get within 8 and call it a 1 score game.

Roethlisberger is an All Time Great NFL QB. 6th in career wins, likely 4th (behind the GOAT, Manning and Farve) if he plays another year .

6 all time playoff wins, will tie for 3rd if Pittsburgh wins a playoff game this year, behind the Goat and the ex Goat.

His career like P Manning has been damaged by having the misfortune of playing in the same conference as the GOAT.

This guy is a first ballot HoF player.
Yet still cannot be compared to Brady.

I think Brady would have a dozen 5oo yard games if Gronk was officiated like Antonio Brown.
Or if he let his team get behind in games so he has to throw for 60 minutes.

They will probably mount a comeback against us and score a TD as time runs out to get within 8 and call it a 1 score game.
I don't care as long as that one score is in our favor. I subscribe to the "a win is a win is a win" theory no matter how you come by it (because nothing else matters in the NFL), and people claiming that the Steelers will lose to us because they are "barely" winning against bad teams make me nervous. They still won and have the same record as us. Maddening!

Steelers/Pats was the first or second most interesting looking game on the 2017 schedule when it came out, depending on how excited one was for the Falcons rematch.

Nothing historical or epic about it IMO. Might even turn out to be a boring game when played.

We’re not allowed to discuss Pats v Steelers until tomorrow

I’ll report all violators to Mr Belichick.:p

Mr Gatekeeper can talk amongst himself. He’s getting all giddy about last minute field goals

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News