PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Elliot gets his TRO from Judge

ViperGTS

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
The NFL lied. Of course. They lied about TB yet no one brought that up. If Zeke was a Pat and a TB12 type case had happened the year before, they would have slapped that decision on the table and said no chance.

That's only while the NFLPA continues to fight it. He may still have to serve the suspension this year. As someone that got him in the 5th round and planned to stash him until the playoffs, I am disappoint. As a fantasy owner, I now hope he serves the entire season. As a Pats fan, I hope the Cowboys implode.

That's only while the NFLPA continues to fight it. He may still have to serve the suspension this year. As someone that got him in the 5th round and planned to stash him until the playoffs, I am disappoint. As a fantasy owner, I now hope he serves the entire season. As a Pats fan, I hope the Cowboys implode.
5th round? Wow. I was planning to take him at #25 if he made it to me in our patsfans league.

My friend's league saw him go at #12.

The NFL lied. Of course. They lied about TB yet no one brought that up. If Zeke was a Pat and a TB12 type case had happened the year before, they would have slapped that decision on the table and said no chance.

OT: Do you have him in the fantasy league? You're playing, correct? The platform that we're using is taking me a minute to get used to.

As far as him getting the TRO, good for him. My wife is happy, I know that much.

OT: Do you have him in the fantasy league? You're playing, correct? The platform that we're using is taking me a minute to get used to.

As far as him getting the TRO, good for him. My wife is happy, I know that much.

Nope. I don't have him. Yeah the new format is weird. Weird scoring, weird layout. I don't think he's gonna have as good of a year this year anyway. Ditto for the Cowboys.

I just wanted him suspended because, well, that's the price the rest of the players have to pay for the TB12 decision. Whether he did it or not.

Nope. I don't have him. Yeah the new format is weird. Weird scoring, weird layout. I don't think he's gonna have as good of a year this year anyway. Ditto for the Cowboys.

I just wanted him suspended because, well, that's the price the rest of the players have to pay for the TB12 decision. Whether he did it or not.

The price the rest of the players (and the owners, more importantly) will pay is the following: I will never plan to watch another NFL game that doesn't involve the Patriots or buy any NFL merchandise ever again.

Over a year and counting.

Looks like Kessler learned from the Brady case. Why he didn't do this venue file right after Brady's sworn testimony I'll never know.

5th round? No offense, but that's some weak competition you got in that league.

Looks like Kessler learned from the Brady case. Why he didn't do this venue file right after Brady's sworn testimony I'll never know.
They tried to but they never anticipated the NFL's "Motion to Confirm" maneuver. Even after the NFL filed, they tried tried a last gasp move in Minnesota but it was kicked back to NY because that was the first filing.

i mean I'm pretty happy from a fantasy perspective, I got him at the end of the 2nd round so it was a bit of a gamble.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back