PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Demaryius Thomas Re-Signed to 1-Year Deal with Harry on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate Dorsett, but he has zero upside and very limited roster value. Dorsett only plays when the good players can't.

He doesn't have a big route tree and I don't think he's proficient in the YAC category...but he catches practically everything thrown his way. I think that's great for a WR3/4.

From a selfish standpoint on my end, it's too bad he's out for awhile as I'm sure he would of gotten some new cards in the MUT mode in Madden 20. His rookie premiere card that was released after the draft was a blast to use.
I think you're in the wrong forum maybe? Geek forum is on the left.

Just kidding, but wtf is a mut?

He doesn't have a big route tree and I don't think he's proficient in the YAC category...but he catches practically everything thrown his way. I think that's great for a WR3/4.
Hes fine. If he never sees the field it because JD, Josh, DT and Meyers and eventually Harry are all playing great.

I think you're in the wrong forum maybe? Geek forum is on the left.

Just kidding, but wtf is a mut?

Lol, I took this from google:

"Madden Ultimate Team. MUT, as we like to call it, gives you the ability to build your dream team comprised of your favorite NFL superstars"

Each card has an overall and separate stats as well, ie-speed, agility, etc and some cards get upgrades as the NFL season rolls on.

It's a fun mode to play except when you run into opponents online who spend real money to have a stacked team.

He still might.

The roster in 2 months will look different than now. It always does.

Indeed it will. Just bummed got excited with all the hype coming out of the draft. I guess we will have to wait a little longer to see him play.

It’s his MO, Andy isn’t here to discuss he’s here to prosecute anyone he disagrees with.
Could we give it up with the Andy ******** already? We get it. Andy argues a lot til he's blue in the face. We don't need to hear someone ***** about him every other post like he's not here. Put him on ignore and move on with your lives

Great move by BB!

It’s his MO, Andy isn’t here to discuss he’s here to prosecute anyone he disagrees with.

Hmmm. I usually agree with 99% of both your and Andy's posts.
How is that possible?
Strange but true.

Could we give it up with the Andy ******** already? We get it. Andy argues a lot til he's blue in the face. We don't need to hear someone ***** about him every other post like he's not here. Put him on ignore and move on with your lives

Fair enough.

Yes I am.

In the Torah it says explicitly that Meyers will have a better season than Harry.

Come talk to me when the season ends and I’ll serve you a hot plate of crow.

Fortunately I come from the future, and yes, the Patriots won # 7, and you were right about everything. Well done.

No..."human trafficking!!!!"...never got any resolution and until I do I will continue to monitor AJ's posting history hoping for a FINAL SOLUTION to this firestorm...or have you forgotten Jerkoff-gate?

Last edited:
No..."human trafficking!!!!"...never got any resolution and until I do I will continue to monitor AJ's posting history hoping for a FINAL SOLUTION to this firestorm...or have you forgotten Jerkoff-gate?
Nope how could anyone forget felate gate?

I don't hate Dorsett, but he has zero upside and very limited roster value. Dorsett only plays when the good players can't.
I agree with this, I like Dorsett for what he is. I feel like some people get hung up on the 4.3 40 and the first round pick status and keep expecting him to be more than he is. He’s a role player who can step up here and there when needed but is never going to that first round burner making big plays on a regular basis.

I agree with this, I like Dorsett for what he is. I feel like some people get hung up on the 4.3 40 and the first round pick status and keep expecting him to be more than he is. He’s a role player who can step up here and there when needed but is never going to that first round burner making big plays on a regular basis.

It's pretty important to have a good #4 or #5 - - - just ask top heavy teams like the Cowboys who seem to always focus on just their top tier players and haven't won diddly squat for a quarter century. BB does the best at filling in quality from #43-#53 of the roster. The season is a march of attrition. The Pats value Dorsett for doing his job well.

Logical moves, people here just like to complain about something. Harry's injured, are we blaming BB for that? He needs a few weeks to be 100%. It would be nice if there were a 4-week IR option but there isn't. Does anyone really thing BB would go with 52 guys for the first 4 games just so we can have Harry for games 5-8? If he's even 100% by then, and knowing that he can also use this time to get more acclimated? No. He'll be back on the practice field mid-October and suited up and ready to rock for G9 . Sounds perfect. It's not a controversial move, it was the only move that made sense.

DT looked great, though I still have doubts he's ready to play a full RS game at this point. JE is also a little doubtful. I think both guys will need all of Sept to get closer to 100%. The key guys in all this are Gordon and Dorsett. They are healthy, experienced, ready to go, and will be the primary targets these first few games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back