PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Demaryius Thomas Re-Signed to 1-Year Deal with Harry on IR

Status
Not open for further replies.

How is a guy that was making $1.2M, now worth $1.5M a couple of days later? Did he grow an extra arm in those days? This is completely outrageous I tell you, outrageous, I say.

LMFAO, just a prelude.

300k to go along with a phantom cut. That's nice work, if you can get it.

I'd like to let the Patriots know that I'm available for this role. Hell, they don't even have to bring me back afterwards, I'll just take my 300k and be on my way...

If DT can stay healthy he could be a beast this year.

who knows. I wouldn't use a 4th preseason game against future arena league players as an indicator that he might be good.

But if he can give us 500 yards and a couple of touchdowns that's probably enough.

who knows. I wouldn't use a 4th preseason game against future arena league players as an indicator that he might be good.

But if he can give us 500 yards and a couple of touchdowns that's probably enough.

I don't want to diminish the effort and success he had game 4. 500 yards is all we need as long as the other main WR cast of characters provide similar results.

I'd like to let the Patriots know that I'm available for this role. Hell, they don't even have to bring me back afterwards, I'll just take my 300k and be on my way...

I'm going to undercut and agree to do it for half that price, 150K.

How is a guy that was making $1.2M, now worth $1.5M a couple of days later? Did he grow an extra arm in those days? This is completely outrageous I tell you, outrageous, I say.

LMFAO, just a prelude.

It must have been that scary "Denver has expressed interest" story that drove the price so sky high :rolleyes:

I think that is reasonable.

Lets say Tom throws for 4200 yds this year

JE11- 800
Josh-800
DT-500
Dorsett- 400
TE- 400
White- 700
Other RBs- 300
Other WRs-300

I think the 0 will have > 2000yds on the ground.

Last edited:

And this is why I kept saying we could not even think of getting in the Trent Williams sweepstakes. It happens every year at cutdown and with us carrying around 6-8 million for in season trade deadline pickups

JE11- 800
Josh-800
DT-500
Dorsett- 400
TE- 400
White- 700
Other RBs- 300
Other WRs-300

I think the 0 will ave > 2000yds on the ground.
Jesus, with the WR weapons TB finally has, I hope he has way more than 4200 yds.

Jesus, with the WR weapons TB finally has, I hope he has way more than 4200 yds.
Most likely. Just being conservative...

Last year they were 55%/45% pass/run. I suspect it might be a bit more running this year but not much.

Most likely. Just being conservative...

Last year they were 55%/45% pass/run. I suspect it might be a bit more running this year but not much.
I agree on ratio, I'm just hoping for more passing yards per game than last year, say 300.

JE11- 800
Josh-800
DT-500
Dorsett- 400
TE- 400
White- 700
Other RBs- 300
Other WRs-300

You left out the 1,200 yards to Gunner.

JE11- 800
Josh-800
DT-500
Dorsett- 400
TE- 400
White- 700
Other RBs- 300
Other WRs-300

260/130 passing/rushing seems realistic.

260/130 passing/rushing seems realistic.

Expliquez si vous plait?

Post edit: Ah, I guess that is yards per game! Never mind.

Last edited:
When the season is over...I think we'll look back and see that passing yards is less then 300 per game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents