PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Decision on Malcolm Mitchell looms today

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Kenny Britt it is this MM decision feels like getting dumped.:(

Suspect it will be Jones to IR, Mitchell back to IR, Reedy takes Jones spot as returner (to preserve DA and Lewis, if accurate).

I am sure OT LaAdrian Waddle's situation is precautionary. See you next year Mitchell stay healthy over the Offseason.

Mitchell coming back?

Edit:: Mitchell to IR?

Thanks. You guys are the best with insight. If Mitchell is healthy. Then activate him. Britt is just taking up space right now

Britt is on the roster b/c of future opportunity, insurance and the hope he can pick up enough of the offense to provide value.

Not sure if they can get away with IR'ing him. Cutting him brings the risk of him being signed by another team but if it means BB thinks MM can help in the Super Bowl i'm willing to be that is a risk hes worth taking.

I am sure OT LaAdrian Waddle's situation is precautionary. See you next year Mitchell stay healthy over the Offseason.

I thought I saw a correction on Waddle, he was on the stationary bike.

?? About Mitchell so he doesn't play this season does it count as a season? Or do we still have him for 3 more years??

Suspect it will be Jones to IR, Mitchell back to IR, Reedy takes Jones spot as returner (to preserve DA and Lewis, if accurate).

They might need another gunner. Best gunner on PS is C.Hollister.
Reedy has most experience though..

?? About Mitchell so he doesn't play this season does it count as a season? Or do we still have him for 3 more years??

Nothing changes in terms of contract.

Contracts only can toll for injury purposes in the final year of the contract and only for players on PUP.

They might need another gunner. Best gunner on PS is C.Hollister.
Reedy has most experience though..
Bademosi was inactive last week so a very good replacement is in house.

Jeff Howe and NESN reporting that MM missing from practice today. Not a good sign for his return

Wonder if the Super Bowl was last we'll ever see of Malcolm Mitchell...

Yikes, 0-2 on IR DFR this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
Back