PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Broncos game postponed - (Moved to Sun 10/18 1:00pm)

Status
Not open for further replies.

It's kinda funny, I'm seeing this tweet this morning in various versions, but it's gone quiet on the player awaiting their second result (presumed to be Eluemunor).

Hearing reports of various players on other teams away from their facilities many days in a row due to intestinal illnesses, pink eye, etc.

Has the feeling of a system that is being gamed.

It's kinda funny, I'm seeing this tweet this morning in various versions, but it's gone quiet on the player awaiting their second result (presumed to be Eluemunor).

Hearing reports of various players on other teams away from their facilities many days in a row due to intestinal illnesses, pink eye, etc.

ANY system that can be gamed without diligent enforcement & consequences WILL be gamed. It's a human society law that I've observed.

Must have read old news as it said the game was scheduled for Monday @ 5:00 PM... glad it is Sunday, tired of weird game times..

Globe has the Patriots adding Ferentz to the Covid-19 list.

Globe has the Patriots adding Ferentz to the Covid-19 list.

Correct. Yesterday it was reported:

And we soon learned player #1 was Ferentz, yet never officially learned who player #2 was, although logic suggested it was Eluemunor since both were out of practice for non football reasons.

Yet today all mention of the second player seems to have disappeared...

And some of the tweets on page 11 of this thread have been deleted.

So either the player #2 thing was wrong from the start, or the hidden hand of the NFL is at work.

If it was wrong I would have expected some clarification, but haven't seen that yet.

Rut-roh.

Is this the first positive out of the Denver camp?

They were supposed to be getting on to the plane right about now.

Looks like they still plan to do so.

Meanwhile:

Remember when drunk driving was called DWI.
Then it was called DUI.
Now it is called Strep Throat

Live look at Broncos fans going thru their twitter timeline *****ing about the Pats Covid issues after their RB coach is positive:

tenor.gif

Last edited:
If the betting line moves, now we know why...

Don't sign the beast!

That’s actually a good question. A few of those have been sneaking through there and I’m planning on working on it tomorrow to see if I can filter them out.
Also work on the Twitter feed. No need for political tweets

Game's teetering on the edge:

No way they play tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes