PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady's dad claims Bill may be "On the hot seat"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Plus, they never mention it was his head coach who threw Brady under the bus when Deflategate broke with his “you’ll have to talk to Tom about that” comment. Like there could be a scheme to deflate balls without Belichick knowing about it with the control he had over that team.

He didn't throw Brady under the bus.

And if you were going to make a genuinely sincere comment about BB's initial statement you must include his 2nd " Mona Lisa Vito" statement.

Maybe they can patch things up...

brady-and-bilichick.jpg
You guys have some weird fetishes.

Everyday the divorce just gets a little more ugly. Tom's dad says ****, Gronk says ****..hell even Arians says ****. God I wish everyone would just shut up.

Everyday the divorce just gets a little more ugly. Tom's dad says ****, Gronk says ****..hell even Arians says ****. God I wish everyone would just shut up.
They are acting like they have won the super bowl. Let the game begin already. It is the Arians' comments that pisses me off the most.

Gronk doesn't win chit without Brady and Belichick. I am more than sick of his mouth. How many years did we listen to his chit in the off season? Then the whole is he coming back, have some CBD, I might come back crap. Arians is another one that doesn't win d*ck without Brady. Tom Sr.? Even TB12 has said Dad needs to be quiet.
“Well apparently he doesn’t listen because he’s still talking to the media,” Brady said on WEEI during his weekly appearance on “The Greg Hill Show” on Monday. “My dad, he’s just an amazing man. He’s very forthcoming with information, so I keep telling him, ‘Dad, of course they are going to keep calling because you keep talking.’ When he speaks (everyone) thinks I am speaking, but I am not speaking. I said, ’It’s hard for me to tell you anything…’ What I have learned is I just can’t tell my dad anything. He has his own opinions and dads do what dads do.”
I am ready for this season to be over. Looking forward to the game, but Cheezus. Just shut up. I know it's going to get worse between now and game day. I may have to unplug.

Who the hell are you to say that! Show some respect. The ability to win 6 Super Bowls used to live in his balls.
This is stellar. If my kids ever do something worldly great, I'll have to steal this.

Not sure what the big deal is - it was clearly a joke. It seems like a third of the board has made this hot take in the last 3 weeks or at least joked about it.

Cracked Brady Sr.: "I’m guessing he’s on a little bit of a hot seat right now."

This season has resulted in:

1. Forum Brady haters coming out in droves; and

2. Resurrection of the forum Garoppolites.

Lmao

It is pretty interesting when you put it that way. I'd be a little upset with BB's roster management if I were a 40+ year old GOAT QB, but I'd also be mad about what Kraft failed to do. Maybe Brady really does care about nothing more or less than winning Super Bowls, which Deflategate empirically did not hinder. If you don't care about legacy, you could say no harm no foul.

I mean, they won a Super Bowl the season before he left WITH that roster management.

Everything was fine, going to plan.

Don't let the 4 injured OL fool you--the collapse of the OL is what killed the season. Remember, a broken ribbed Edelman caught 100 balls. If Brady wasn't destroyed by DL 1 second after the snap, we would've contended up to the AFCCG.

I don't know why we have endless speculation about Brady and Belichick, but really the discussion needs to end after understanding of one basic fact: coming off a Super Bowl victory and playoffs in which Brady was stellar for 10 quarters out of 12, Belichick offered Brady a one year take it or leave it deal. By June, Brady had put his forever house on the market.

It's really quite simple.

It sux as a fan. I think all three are GOATS but know it'll get worse before we get some type of resolution, peace between the Brady-Bill camps. Which is kinda weird to me. I get favoring one or the other but the line in the sand, picking sides and back and forth is crazy to me.

Then again they're not really Pats fans but fanboys of either or.

It sux as a fan. I think all three are GOATS but know it'll get worse before we get some type of resolution, peace between the Brady-Bill camps. Which is kinda weird to me. I get favoring one or the other but the line in the sand, picking sides and back and forth is crazy to me.

Then again they're not really Pats fans but fanboys of either or.
I am hoping this doesn't become a long standing frosty relationship like Bill and Parcells were for all those years. Hopefully when they are both done they get together for press stuff and maybe do a sit down documentary or something.

I am hoping this doesn't become a long standing frosty relationship like Bill and Parcells were for all those years. Hopefully when they are both done they get together for press stuff and maybe do a sit down documentary or something.
Its no bueno for everyone involved. And I hate saying but I think it gets worse depending on what happens. I just hope both watched the Bulls doc and saw what not to do.

I mean, they won a Super Bowl the season before he left WITH that roster management.

Everything was fine, going to plan.

Don't let the 4 injured OL fool you--the collapse of the OL is what killed the season. Remember, a broken ribbed Edelman caught 100 balls. If Brady wasn't destroyed by DL 1 second after the snap, we would've contended up to the AFCCG.

I don't know why we have endless speculation about Brady and Belichick, but really the discussion needs to end after understanding of one basic fact: coming off a Super Bowl victory and playoffs in which Brady was stellar for 10 quarters out of 12, Belichick offered Brady a one year take it or leave it deal. By June, Brady had put his forever house on the market.

It's really quite simple.

what speculation? Brady's gone. Everything else is just noise regardless of what opinion you take

Gronk doesn't win chit without Brady and Belichick. I am more than sick of his mouth. How many years did we listen to his chit in the off season? Then the whole is he coming back, have some CBD, I might come back crap. Arians is another one that doesn't win d*ck without Brady. Tom Sr.? Even TB12 has said Dad needs to be quiet.

I agree with the part of your post about Brady's dad, and I also agree that Arians is in a different class of coach from Belichick... BUT, Arians has been to a Super Bowl before getting Tom Brady, and Belichick hasn't, so it doesn't mean much that he's there now. I agree he didn't need to comment about how Brady was handled in New England, it's the kind of buffoonery that makes him so unlikeable and - in most years - is probably why his teams aren't QUITE ready for primetime (lack of focus from the head coach). But, until Belichick gets this team rebuilt, any criticism of Arian's record prior to getting Brady can be equally applied to Bill.

Edit: Sorry, he wasn't the Cardinals coach when they went to the Super Bowl, I got my years ALL mixed up. Still, neither coach has done so without Brady as of yet.

Last edited:
I agree with the part of your post about Brady's dad, and I also agree that Arians is in a different class of coach from Belichick... BUT, Arians has been to a Super Bowl before getting Tom Brady, and Belichick hasn't, so it doesn't mean much that he's there now. I agree he didn't need to comment about how Brady was handled in New England, it's the kind of buffoonery that makes him so unlikeable and - in most years - is probably why his teams aren't QUITE ready for primetime (lack of focus from the head coach). But, until Belichick gets this team rebuilt, any criticism of Arian's record prior to getting Brady can be equally applied to Bill.

Edit: Sorry, he wasn't the Cardinals coach when they went to the Super Bowl, I got my years ALL mixed up. Still, neither coach has done so without Brady as of yet.
I will respectfully disagree with your statement about Belichick not going to the Super Bowl without Brady. He has 2 rings with the Giants. Yes, I am aware he was the DC. Arians also has 2 rings, one as Steelers OC, one as WRs coach.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes