PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's every question Bill Belichick was asked about Tom Brady this morning:

DT6URKnWkAU4NX7.jpg

I can't wait to see Brady toss a 50 yard to Hogan down the sideline in the first quarter.

I don't know what happen to Brady but I do suspect that BB loves letting the mediots spin themselves into a Hawt Take tizzy. I'll bet they open up the practices with an update of the latest speculations.

God love Bill. Did people really think he would answer a question like that?

He doesn't know??? :rolleyes:

That's comforting. I am quite sure he knows, but OMG Bill can we have something?

If there was going to be 8 feet of snow on game day, and reports were that it would be coming down at a rate of six inches per hour during the game, and someone asked BB if he thought it would have any effect on play, his answer would be

"We'll see".

You’d think after nearly 20 years the media would realise that Bill isn’t going to actually respond to a question if it’s stupid..

Only way to get answers is to talk about LT or the history of the game..

Transcript from BB presser this morning in regards to TB12

Do you have any update on Brady’s status for Sunday?
“We gave out the injury report yesterday. We’ll update it today”

Has not having Brady at practice limited your preparation at all for Jacksonville?
“We’re going to continue to get ready for Jacksonville al the way through until game time”

Do you have any regrets about trading Jimmy Garoppolo?
“We’re getting ready for Jacksonville”

Is it looking like Brady might be a game-time decision?
“Today’s Friday” LMAO

Given Brady’s injury, have you considered signing a third quarterback?
“We’re going to get ready for Jacksonville, do the best we can make the best decisions we can for the team to do that. So that’s what we are going to do”

How much, if at all, does Brady’s status complicate the game plan for Sunday?
“I don’t know” LMAO – My favorite answer of his presser

What is your level of concern that Brady will be able to perform the functions he needs to at quarterback?
“I don’t know . We’ll see”

You said after trading Garoppolo that you had on one of the NFL’s best quarterback situations while he was backing up Brady. What are your thoughts on the current QB situation with Brian Hoyer as the backup?
“Right now, my thoughts are getting ready for Jacksonville. We’re going to do the best we can to put the most competitive team out there and play the best and coach the best that we can on Sunday.”

How impressed have you been with the toughness Brady has shown throughout his career?
“Very. It’s been outstanding”

I would be more worried about this if a bunch of the players didn't basically use the questions about Brady's hand yesterday to launch into stand-up comedy about how distractingly handsome Tommy is.

The concern concerns me.

While analyzing the glove pics, I noticed what looked like, he no longer has a thumb. It was very in depth analysis on my part. Brady will play regardless.

Everyone relax. Since this story broke, the lines have only moved a point and New England has stayed around even money to win the Super Bowl. If this thing is going to affect the outcome in a major way the odds makers would be telling us. So for all of you worriers out there, enjoy watching them win from your bomb shelters. I'll watch it from Gillette!

I would be more worried about this if a bunch of the players didn't basically use the questions about Brady's hand yesterday to launch into stand-up comedy about how distractingly handsome Tommy is.

Good point. The other players have been in a good mood. Can’t imagine being jovial if Brady’s bones came out of his hands

What would you prefer he say?
Nothing. He's doing what's right. I'm just frustrated with the process. I hate these weeks where there's vague BS and the media talks about it incessantly. I just want it to be Sunday already and get this over with.

I’m not surprised B.B. didn’t say anything. He never does

Did anyone read the thoughts of the sports doc? I'm talking about the pretty blond. I'm on mobile so don't have it handy but she gave some good info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back