PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Brady Hand Injury News, Tweets, etc. (Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My ratings:

Brady 100% = WILL win.

Brady limited = Should win.

Hoyer starting = CAN win (but no longer the favorite).

We're still at home, and the rest of our team is still pretty damn good.
As long as the D is doing what it is capable of, JAX is not scoring more than 17 points.

Blake Bortles is horrific and I question if Fournette can get to the corner with his ankle.

As long as the D is doing what it is capable of, JAX is not scoring more than 17 points.

Blake Bortles is horrific and I question if Fournette can get to the corner with his ankle.
I want to agree, but they did put 45 (well 38) up on the Steelers in their house. But the Steelers sucked in that game.

Not to mention it was already released that xrays showed no structural damage to the hand. None through the skin sure sounds like structural damage. But that's just my opinion, I'm no doctor...
There is no way that story is true.

I read all 6 pages. I think I am gonna be sick.

And I think the gameplan is going to be very similar to the Titans game. Bottle up Fournette and make Bortles consistently drive the field. Against Tennessee that worked to the tune of 7 PA (before the meaningless one at the end). Even if the Jags get a defensive score, I think 24 points wins this game. Not saying Hoyer would definitely be able to do that, but with the weapons and coaching we have, it's not an outrageous number.

Why do you say that
If either the 12 stitches or the bone through skin story is true, Brady is out for Sunday. I just don't believe those stories, that's all. (I don't have any good data one way or the other I just don't believe those.)

Of course, under your rules, your post has no place here. ;)

:)

Yup, I agree. Tiny correction - not 'my' rules - Ian's, as he set this thread up.

Since mods are allowing all posts under this thread, i hoped the ones reading mine will realize what this thread is supposed to be and continue the non-injury discussion/speculation under the various other threads.

I know, I know....I have better odds at winning the lottery daily for 100 years than expect the above. :D

:)

Yup, I agree. Tiny correction - not 'my' rules - Ian's, as he set this thread up.

Since mods are allowing all posts under this thread, i hoped the ones reading mine will realize what this thread is supposed to be and continue the non-injury discussion/speculation under the various other threads.

I know, I know....I have better odds at winning the lottery daily for 100 years than expect the above. :D
Why do people whine to the Mods? I don't get it.

Also, Ian did not define an absolute guideline of what you can post here.. He just wanted to stop all the off topic stuff. What a boring thread if all it is "news". In fact it will be an empty thread, because there is only going to be speculation until 3:30 Sunday.

My ratings:

Brady 100% = WILL win.

Brady limited = Should win.

Hoyer starting = CAN win (but no longer the favorite).

We're still at home, and the rest of our team is still pretty damn good.

This about sums it up. The team centers around Brady, but Brady is not the entire team. We have good players across the board that can pick up the slack as well as outstanding coaching. We are NOT playing the 2013 Broncos or the seattle seahawks. This team SHOULD beat jacksonville with a 100% Brady, 75% Brady, 50% Brady or 100% Hoyer.

Not sure what 'today' means, as I don't believe they have practiced yet, but here goes nothing....

EDIT: That's from yesterday... not sure how he took snaps, when it was reported he sat out....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back