PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Bills fan loses his mind after loss to Jags!

I'm not buying it. Total loser

I hope there are no children in that house

Maybe he's mad because he didn't get his copy:
M8JkJvb.jpg

That looked like a decent TV too. His dad probably taught him that in the 90's with the old school square box TV's. What's worse losing in the first round or getting your ass kicked in the second? I guess if they won today he'd have the TV for another 6 days.

If you watch it closely, he doesn't actually hit the TV with the bat, he pulls back just as he gets to it. The TV isn't even broken. Completely staged.

If you watch it closely, he doesn't actually hit the TV with the bat, he pulls back just as he gets to it. The TV isn't even broken. Completely staged.

Ummm, the TV he threw into a snowpile? It was staged, but that TV is fubar. I'm pretty sure he hit it.

Steeler Fan

Love the Gilmore shirt though... might be one of the people from the dumpster fire that was the Anti Gilmore thread...

@K. Dog is that you ?

I mean you were predicting that the path to recovery from acquiring Gilmore would take a while:

In conclusion, I don't see a path to recovery, for a minimum of seven or eight years.

Lol I can’t wait to read the reactions on pft

So staged, come on man!

Pretty sad commentary without a word....

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back