PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get your buttload of Shadenfreude here: jealous Jets fans commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.

fnordcircle

The poster who James White said inspires him.
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Semi-OT: Get your buttload of Shadenfreude here.

Fibonacci said:
**** Boston. **** everything about Boston. **** their red sucks, **** their clam chowdaa. **** their accent. Most important of all, **** their scumbag cheaters. I hate hou Boston, I hate you with a passion.
Integrity28 said:
Pats OL is just ridiculous with the holding. Fistfuls of jersey all over the place.
Jetsfan80 said:
Ball nowhere near the receiver. Pats still get a PI call. Unreal.
ljr said:
OMG ... Make a f*cking tackle!
RutgersJetFan said:
This is so unfair.
T0mShane said:
Would you like to hear a sh*tty conspiracy theory I've held for awhile? Belichick likes to use tiny Caucasian receivers in the slot because they draw a ton of sympathy-influenced penalties, particularly the valued helmet-to-helmet variety.
Integrity28 said:
This league has become pathetic.
joewilly12 said:
WOW Brissett why cant we draft guys like this???????????? MY GOD
Bleedin Green said:
In fairness to the Pats, it was a fumble that they recovered. However, this continues to bring up questions about the NFL's horrifically awful officiating. The whistle had already been blown, multiple times, before the ball was recovered. The NFL changes it's mind on a call by call basis, whether or not the call can be changed under those circumstances, which is beyond absurd.
Rexorcism said:
Ernie's bugging the shlt out of Houston, obviously
joewilly12 said:
When is Brissett a free agent?
Obrien2Toon said:
So would you rather have Garropolo and Brissett or Petty and Hack?
F$@k my life
Matt39 said:
Belichick's going to coach till he's 90. We're ****ed.
joewilly12 said:
New England drafts Collins we draft Milliner
Rexorcism said:
Belichick disciples have to sign a always lose to Patsies waiver when they leave
Rexorcism said:
Did u not read the thread title?!?!?!
They are Cheating SKUMBAGS and it all comes from head scumag Belichick
Jetster said:
Just another slapdick team throwing away their chance to beat the cheating scumbags. You watch this as a football fan & your like ,what have the Pats done to be in this position, lol, nothing but accept the f ups of the opposing team.
Integrity28 said:
Pats OL is just rubbing the holding in everyone's face now
ljr said:
Come on Watt! enough of this b*llsh*t! ... Tear the f*cking head off of this *$$hole 3rd string QB!!!
cant wait said:
Bridgett throws more catchable passes than fitzpatrick... hitting his receivers in stride with a chance to get yards after the catch. gee what a novel concept
bostonmajet said:
the bastards are going to go 4-0 without brady... WTF...
Lupz27 said:
Sucks change the channel only to watch the Mets implode again.
Larz said:
belicheat greased joseph's cleats
Larz said:
the only reason to keep watching is to see when the texans headsets go out
Charlie Brown said:
This is embarrassing!!!
For real!!!
We looked 100X better than either of these teams!
Just WoW!
Jetsfan80 said:
They've been playing classic rock music all night. None of that "black people music" allowed in New England, obv.
Larz said:
hahaha little ***** got run over and drew a flag, mans that's as bad as it gets
RevisIsland610 said:
This is beyond embarrassing. Has JJ Watt played tonight. F'ing ****y.
CrazyCarl40 said:
Can we start to refer to him as Crooked Bill Belichick?
Jetster said:
Lol, what a freaking joke! Jets proved going to Buffalo on the road on TNF & kicking azz says something about their character. Texans are playing like a bunch of slapdicks. I'd be SHOCKED if the Jets play this bad vs Pats. You wonder how we lost to this Houston team?
RevisIsland610 said:
This game has really sucked but it's better than watching the mets.
gEYno said:
The Pats have a CB that can hang with Hopkins. We don't?
Hael said:
You can see BB's philosophy here. He prefers to have 2 average starters than a bad player and a great player. Especially on defense, its often hard on other teams to really exploit a matchup. The Pats aregood but not exceptional all around the board.
It tends tomakegames pretty predictable. Kinda grindy, bend but dont break defenses. Offenses that kind of paper cut you to death.
BUM-KNEE said:
Yeah, and its been like this since 2001?
Hell no, its bought and paid for, always has been with Krafty.
RoadFan said:
Thing is... they aren't awful. They are mediocre. But went up to New England, like about 26 other teams regularly do... being intimidated...rolled over... played dead... and did the "Gillette Jerk-off."
RoadFan said:
Jacoby Brissett is awful. At least 4 brutal over throws tonight.
ASH1962 said:
So friends, is this latest Cheater asslick fest making everyone nice and nauseous tonight? I have thrown up in my mouth several times already tonight, thank you very much. Nothing worse then Simms and Nancy doing a Cheats game. They are the #1 NE ass lickers.
I cant figure out how NE is always good, never misses a beat, never loses a fumble, always gets the PI calls, I just don't get it. They are never bad, ever. Their 3rd string QB looks like a regular starter. WTF already.
Integrity28 said:
Pats never have games where the team looks flat. Ever.
Cheating being what it is for them, they still run a tight ship.
16 ******* games, and I'd say 90% of teams have at least 3 games where they just don't show up. Seems insane to consider, but too common.
Charlie Brown said:
The Jets are way better than Texans and we can beat the Pats!!
I really cant stand this, another TD!!
BUM-KNEE said:
Of course they have something to do with it, its a ****ing farce, a sham.
RoadFan said:
New England will go 14-2. The Jets will beat them once. Cheats to host the AFCCG.... again.
Rangers9 said:
I'd loveto see them lose 3 out of 4 when Brady comes back. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy.
FlaJetsFan said:
Let's hope the deflagate thing hasn't lit a raging fire under the Pats and they go undefeated this season. I'm told by Pats fans here in Fla that Brady is going to come out with a vengeance and run up the score onevery team he plays against this season. Let us hope Bowles is watching closely and figures out how to comeup withgame plans that work against NE, no matter whichplayers are out or performing poorly,the way the B man does, and it pains me to type that.
AFJF said:
I said NE would go 12-4 w/o Brady....looking like I was low on the win total.
rex-n-effect said:
NE looked a lot better today than they did Sunday but then again HOU looked far worse than MIA.
Brissett looked pretty good out there. He has that rookie QB instinct to take off running which is understandable given the nature of college football. He can win a few games with it until teams get enough tape on it and he either gets injured and learns his lesson or gets caught up by a more effective defensive front. That will be Rex's task for next week.
jetscrazey said:
Jets secondary is gonna get shredded by this Pats offense unless the front 4 can get to Brady quickly.

Did one of them really just complain about too much classic rock at the game? Have they ever been to a sporting event?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk
Yeah, he said "no black people music?"

Whatever that means. I didn't hear any Asian or Indian people music either. But then again, I'm not a fan of "let's make sure everyone feels like they got a trophy"

I think this is my favorite one:

Would you like to hear a sh*tty conspiracy theory I've held for awhile? Belichick likes to use tiny Caucasian receivers in the slot because they draw a ton of sympathy-influenced penalties, particularly the valued helmet-to-helmet variety.

I'm pretty sure Ernie Adams has a column in his draft spreadsheet calculating how much White Pride a potential draft pick will elicit from a ref.

Mmmmmmm...schadenfreude!

Did one of them really just complain about too much classic rock at the game? Have they ever been to a sporting event?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

And then he says "black people music"....................................................................
WHAT THE **** IS THAT?

I refuse to look down at a fanbase that is clearly a full SIXTY POINTS lower in I.Q. than any other in the United States.

All I have to say to every one of those morons quoted above is this...SOJ...Same Old Jets.

Who looked better? The Jets?

Lololololololol

There's basically 3 trains of thought after the Pats win on your average AFCE messageboard:

1) The Pats only win because they cheat
2) The Pats only win because the NFL fixes games on our behalf.
3) The Pats only win because other teams beat themselves.

Sometimes it's a combination of the 3, sometimes there's even a begrudging 'even if they're cheaters they are still good' type of stuff.

So that's probably why that poster thought a team that executed superbly in all three phases of the game, capitalized on the other team's mistakes without making any of their own doesn't look good. That and he's probably conveniently forgetting your typical late game Fitzception to seal the deal for the other team. Sure, Fitzy will look better than Jacoby as some of them had said, until you see Fitz go ahead and Fitz up the end of the game.

And then he says "black people music"....................................................................
WHAT THE **** IS THAT?
Yeah, he said "no black people music?"

Whatever that means. I didn't hear any Asian or Indian people music either. But then again, I'm not a fan of "let's make sure everyone feels like they got a trophy"

This is referring to the ******** report from that New Yorker on Tuesday calling the Pats racist b/c Brissett would be the first black QB to start in team history.

Apparently, when you're a desperate NYJ fan, you fan the flames regarding anything even remotely controversial about N.England, even if you know it to be ridiculous.

WHAT THE **** IS THAT?

A dude jealous of the team starting a black quarterback.

This is referring to the ******** report from that New Yorker on Tuesday calling the Pats racist b/c Brissett would be the first black QB to start in team history.

Apparently, when you're a desperate NYJ fan, you fan the flames regarding anything even remotely controversial about N.England, even if you know it to be ridiculous.

Well I know the circumstance.....I'm mostly trying to figure out what he actually meant by "black people music"...is it rap, jazz, R&B.....HEAVY METAL? I'm not sure on that.

"They hate us, because they ain't us"...

Expect the "vitriolmeter" to go off the charts after the Pats convincing win last night..

Last night as the game was winding down, I started to think about how lucky I am as a fan.. this run is unparalleled.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News