PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NE crushes Giants fan's will

QuantumMechanic

Burn it all down!
PatsFans.com Supporter
2020 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
In the comments to the latest Draw Play Comic, the author (a rabid Giants fan) says:

**** off already for ****s sake. You’ve accomplished everything. Winning this game will only improve Brady and Belichick’s legacy by a mild percentage because they’ve already done it enough to pretty much convince everybody they are the best ever. Unlike last year, which had the very, very small positive of seeing Roger Goodell grit his teeth and hand over the trophy to the team he screwed, this year doesn’t have literally any reason to want a Patriots victory. We’ve seen it. 5 times. I don’t want to watch the same **** over and over again. It’s boring. I am so bored with this result that I would rather watch the Eagles win simply because it would be different. You did everything. Nothing can ever take away what you’ve accomplished. No team will ever reach this level of consistent dominance ever again. Go the **** away. You did it. Let someone else have some fun. Make the AFC great again.

and then

I fully believe most people who use “spygate etc” as arguments against the Pats are just trying to find any way they can to not admit the truth they secretly know: The Pats are the best dynasty to ever exist in football. It’s just the truth at this point, admit it, and admit that the real reason we hate them is because they’ve turned winning boring and we want to see something fresh once in a while.

THE 2017 PLAYOFFS BANDWAGON GUIDE - The Draw Play

2018-01-05-BandwagonGuide2017.png

In the comments to the latest Draw Play Comic, the author (a rabid Giants fan) says:

**** off already for ****s sake. You’ve accomplished everything. Winning this game will only improve Brady and Belichick’s legacy by a mild percentage because they’ve already done it enough to pretty much convince everybody they are the best ever. Unlike last year, which had the very, very small positive of seeing Roger Goodell grit his teeth and hand over the trophy to the team he screwed, this year doesn’t have literally any reason to want a Patriots victory. We’ve seen it. 5 times. I don’t want to watch the same **** over and over again. It’s boring. I am so bored with this result that I would rather watch the Eagles win simply because it would be different. You did everything. Nothing can ever take away what you’ve accomplished. No team will ever reach this level of consistent dominance ever again. Go the **** away. You did it. Let someone else have some fun. Make the AFC great again.

and then

I fully believe most people who use “spygate etc” as arguments against the Pats are just trying to find any way they can to not admit the truth they secretly know: The Pats are the best dynasty to ever exist in football. It’s just the truth at this point, admit it, and admit that the real reason we hate them is because they’ve turned winning boring and we want to see something fresh once in a while.

5mRJl.gif

On the other hand, the Patriots could do a "more" commercial for Geico.

It is kind of becoming boring., watching the Pats dominate year after year.

But Goodell loves them so much, and the fans just adore them, the league simply must let them win.

It's just something Pats fans must endure. : ..

Once Kraft, TB and BB are thru fighting, maybe we can bring back real Foot Ball.

You know, the game where the Pats don't win so much. Boo F'n Hoo.

... I can understand how fans of other teams can be annoyed by the dominance, but look within. YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!!

Damn, this crap is really hard to deal with anymore.
I'm just glad that the Pats will be on top at the end of REAL foot ball

That comic was a huge amount of design effort for such terrible decisions about what to put in each box.

Not even attacking the anti-Patriots stuff which is sort of amusing I guess, just that it's really bad word choice, looks like a tenth grader Powerpoint presentation. Nice color though.

tumblr_o199v7LaXB1sf7023o2_500-1468328339.gif

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back