PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Get your buttload of Shadenfreude here: jealous Jets fans commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
The patriots probably cheat every home game they play. Gilette stadium is bugged to hell.
-----
The Patriots are causing me to very quickly lose interest in the NFL. Any of you gamers out there know what happens whenever a game becomes hackable and you have people cheating like crazy. The masses lose interest and stop playing. That's happening to me with the Patriots. I have patiently waited for years for this team to be caught blatantly cheating, and for years it continues, to the point where it's reached levels of being statistically impossible to explain their home success without accounting for systematic cheating.

What is NOT funny with TFB on the sidelines, is that the NYJFL front office and 31 owners in their hearts actually do believe the same thing.

Last edited:
Wow, this is truly fantastic....I'm sorry, I can't get enough. Some favorites:

Do you guys realize even in the age of dynasties teams have never had the type of prolonged success the Patriots under Belicheat have had? It's statistically impossible to explain how the Patriots remain this good with new players year in year out. But not when you factor in cheating. This team at home has a ridiculous record. If you really watch every play, it's apparent that either they have prescient playcallers or they are cheating.
-----
How the hell does he keep winning year after year without ever rebuilding?No brady now grappalo,no hightower,no vrabel,half a gronk 27-0!He has to be cheating because no way is he this much smarter than everybody else.
-----
The patriots probably cheat every home game they play. Gilette stadium is bugged to hell.
-----
I'm so sick of the Patriots year in and year out, always in contention no matter if they're starting 3rd and 4th string players. I've long held since Tom Brady's "magical" 2001-02 season that they were the NFL's golden boy team. It is impossible to sustain success like that for so long in today's NFL with FA, injuries, players getting old, ect. Yet somehow the Pats are always in the thick of it. The stats shown that there's certain things that show they are lightyears better than other teams, like a big gap between them and the next best team in those catagories. Their home record for one. Their fumbling rate. Things like that. The fact that players who leave NE suddenly don't look as good on other teams. Hell Bellichick routinely turns ex-Dolphin players who were horrible for us or just couldn't make the 53 man roster into Pro Bowlers. Their cheating history also shows a serial need to cheat and game the system. Once cheaters, always cheaters. So now whenever they play, I always assume they're cheating no matter the circumstance.
-----
Anyone that thinks the Pats are just great and not cheating are no different than people that believe in psychics.
-----
Nobody's talking about the blatant holding and tackling of the Dolphin's defensive line that the pansies were doing for the first half that was never called once. Everyone shrugs it off and says you can find holding on any given play, so they let it go most of the time. Sorry but when it gets to that level, that's just too obvious the NFL wants a certain outcome. We absolutely do have one of the best defensive lines this year. But their success simply won't be allowed.
-----
The Patriots are causing me to very quickly lose interest in the NFL. Any of you gamers out there know what happens whenever a game becomes hackable and you have people cheating like crazy. The masses lose interest and stop playing. That's happening to me with the Patriots. I have patiently waited for years for this team to be caught blatantly cheating, and for years it continues, to the point where it's reached levels of being statistically impossible to explain their home success without accounting for systematic cheating.
In other words, what they're saying is, "I hate the reality I have been presented with. Therefore, I choose not to believe it is possible." Bitter idiots.

Hahaha some awesome stuff over there in Jets land.

makes me smile.

Yeah, he said "no black people music?"

Whatever that means. I didn't hear any Asian or Indian people music either. But then again, I'm not a fan of "let's make sure everyone feels like they got a trophy"
you dont really need to make a weird straw man argument in response to someone else's stupid statement.

hehe great read.. i was reading the Colts message board periodically in their game thread... its hilarious to watch them mentally struggle with who they want to win... many wanted the Pats to lose even though the Texans losing would mean they're a game closer to recovering from their dumpster fire

Eventually they just settled on rooting for the Patriots but heavily emphasizing every post that its obvious now that Brady is an overrated system QB and that it was 100% belichick that made him successful.. Then they took a deep breath and sigh of relief, convincing their feeble little minds that "Thank god, Brady never really was any good, its just been this system that you can stick any average QB into and they'll succeed.. Thank god we can sleep peacefully tonight knowing that Manning and Luck are better than Brady"

Its a lot of fun to lurk and read haha, they're a complete mess and struggle to mentally deal with Brady's success in comparison to Manning (and now Luck)

Last edited:
Thanks for the reminder of how much I hate that franchise and their fans.

The Jets organization is the absolute worst, but Colts fans are far worse than Jets fans IMO.. at least the ones on the Colts official forum

The Jets fans are like masochists at this point.. they can still process and deal with reality but they're crude and obnoxious about it.. which is ridiculous, but not nearly as ridiculous as the complete state of denial that hardcore Colts fans have had to build up around them like a safe place just to make it through the day, they live in a completely different universe than the rest of us hahaha

There are still quite a few of them that 100% believe that the PSI of the footballs were the reason they got curb stomped American X style in the AFCCG :D

I never post there, I just like to lurk and observe them in their natural habitat.. its fascinating lol

Do you guys realize even in the age of dynasties teams have never had the type of prolonged success the Patriots under Belicheat have had? It's statistically impossible to explain how the Patriots remain this good with new players year in year out. But not when you factor in cheating. This team at home has a ridiculous record. If you really watch every play, it's apparent that either they have prescient playcallers or they are cheating.
-----
How the hell does he keep winning year after year without ever rebuilding?No brady now grappalo,no hightower,no vrabel,half a gronk 27-0!He has to be cheating because no way is he this much smarter than everybody else.
-----
-----
I'm so sick of the Patriots year in and year out, always in contention no matter if they're starting 3rd and 4th string players. I've long held since Tom Brady's "magical" 2001-02 season that they were the NFL's golden boy team. It is impossible to sustain success like that for so long in today's NFL with FA, injuries, players getting old, ect. Yet somehow the Pats are always in the thick of it. The stats shown that there's certain things that show they are lightyears better than other teams, like a big gap between them and the next best team in those catagories. Their home record for one. Their fumbling rate. Things like that. The fact that players who leave NE suddenly don't look as good on other teams. Hell Bellichick routinely turns ex-Dolphin players who were horrible for us or just couldn't make the 53 man roster into Pro Bowlers. Their cheating history also shows a serial need to cheat and game the system. Once cheaters, always cheaters. So now whenever they play, I always assume they're cheating no matter the circumstance.
-----
Anyone that thinks the Pats are just great and not cheating are no different than people that believe in psychics.
-----
Nobody's talking about the blatant holding and tackling of the Dolphin's defensive line that the pansies were doing for the first half that was never called once. Everyone shrugs it off and says you can find holding on any given play, so they let it go most of the time. Sorry but when it gets to that level, that's just too obvious the NFL wants a certain outcome. We absolutely do have one of the best defensive lines this year. But their success simply won't be allowed.
-----

ha it's always interesting to see the emotional crutches that people create to mentally deal with things

I got to say, my feelings are a little hurt right now after I went through and collected choice quotes and then put them in a thread with an ambiguous title.

I'm just never appreciated around here. Colin Kapernick was right about you whiteys.

I got to say, my feelings are a little hurt right now after I went through and collected choice quotes and then put them in a thread with an ambiguous title.

I'm just never appreciated around here. Colin Kapernick was right about you whiteys.

Well if you told us you were African Amercian we would have been nicer but because we thought you were white we decided to treat you like dirt. :p

...and I did comment on your OP this morning.:D

-----
The Patriots are causing me to very quickly lose interest in reality.

Fixed his post for him.

You could also substitute the words "using magic" wherever he used "cheating" and it would be as cogent an argument, as well as being an accurate description of what he thinks the Pats and BB are doing.

Last edited:

-----
-----
-----
-----
-----
-----

"Anyone that thinks the Pats are just great and not cheating are no different than people that believe in psychics."

So physics isn't real??

I'm devastated.

As always very insightful analysis to be found on the Rats fans forum.

e2cbdab79abce1ee7105e6e333310738.jpg

Looks just like Beavis.

h0QDhFG.png

Go to the steelers board. They are the worst. It's disgusting . I am so glad I am going to Heinz this year so I can be there to watch another arse kicking of Pittsburgh just like Brady did to there best defenses in 02 04 07 and 10. Brady owns them and they know it. I hope all there fans are reading this

Once again we are given a demonstration that, while every sports team has plenty of idiots in its fan base, the Jets fan who isn't a complete fool is a rarity almost to the point of statistical insignificance.

The PI call was a bit of a gift...

No neither were gifts. Remember the PI call that Ryan got in the 4th quarter of the Miami game? That wasn't as bad as these.

you dont really need to make a weird straw man argument in response to someone else's stupid statement.
And you don't need to tell other posters what they don't need to do

But I guess we both did!:p

Lighten up. You sound as serious as the douche that made the comment about music

Who cares?

One guy had a reasonably lucid point:

You can see BB's philosophy here. He prefers to have 2 average starters than a bad player and a great player. Especially on defense, its often hard on other teams to really exploit a matchup. The Pats aregood but not exceptional all around the board.
It tends tomakegames pretty predictable. Kinda grindy, bend but dont break defenses. Offenses that kind of paper cut you to death.

I don't consider the Patriots' starters "average" but he has a good point about the Pats' depth.

(That's the best I could do to find something nice to say about that jumbled mess)

Well I know the circumstance.....I'm mostly trying to figure out what he actually meant by "black people music"...is it rap, jazz, R&B.....HEAVY METAL? I'm not sure on that.
Da Blues - foundation for lots of jazz and rock and roll and even country music. It's America's music.

Status
Not open for further replies.

So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back