PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Announced Patriots cuts: countdown to 53

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's hope that once he is on the roster, we never hear from him again.

Except for a contract extension.....or a Pro Bowl selection

Last edited:
Cohen to Seattle.

Good luck, big man. That little guy jumping up and down around your knees is your coach.

Would have been happy to have you on the Patriots, but there was just too much competition. :)

Rodney was NOT that big. 220 lbs is not 225-235 and 225-235 is not 235.
A 220 S and a 235 lb LB are not comparable.

Rodney was that big. He'd tell you so himself if you actually had ever met the guy. And yes, Andy. I've met Rodney and asked him about it.

But you won't believe anything because it flies in the face of your preconceived notions.

BTW, Don Davis was 240+ when he was lining up at safety for the Pats..

I'd be surprised if Maneri makes it to PS

I'd be surprised if Maneri makes it to PS

I'm thinking there's a decent chance, but that of course is just a hunch, and not based on any sort of fact.

We will know soon enough..maybe we can sneak one through after all!

Regarding losing Yeatman and Lee Smith, I found this quote (via Rapaport tweet) very telling:

On releasing a player, Belichick says, "Once you cut a guy, you expect to lose him."

So we have to assume he wasn't high on either of them at all to the point of not being concerned about losing them via waiver.

Last edited:
Molden, Ihedigbo and Tarpinian better turn out to be some special players!
Well they are special teams players. I think thats as special as it gets, but those plays count too.

Rodney was that big. He'd tell you so himself if you actually had ever met the guy. And yes, Andy. I've met Rodney and asked him about it.

But you won't believe anything because it flies in the face of your preconceived notions.

BTW, Don Davis was 240+ when he was lining up at safety for the Pats..
Rodney was not 235 lbs. Its silly to say he was, and its more silly to say you know that because you asked him yourself.
It doesnt mean anything because you argue everything with everyone and act like your opinions are fact, and have no credibility. Yes, based upon your posting here, I truly believe you made that up in order to avoid being proven wrong.
Don Davis was a last resort, like Troy Brown as a nickel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope that once he is on the roster, we never hear from him again.

Mesko was the top punter in last draft. Convieniant how we have a power coupling.

No news is good news w/ a LS eh?

Rodney was not 235 lbs. Its silly to say he was, and its more silly to say you know that because you asked him yourself.
It doesnt mean anything because you argue everything with everyone and act like your opinions are fact, and have no credibility. Yes, based upon your posting here, I truly believe you made that up in order to avoid being proven wrong.
Don Davis was a last resort, like Troy Brown as a nickel.

So, you're telling me that Rodney Harrison LIED to me? Dude, you seriously need to get your head examined.

I don't argue everything with everyone nor do I believe my opinions are fact. I leave that up to you. As for credibility, you can believe whatever your little head wants, nothing I saw will change it because you're too damn biased and blind to recognize reality when it hits you in the head with a 2 x 4.

Unlike you, Andy. I don't need to make things up. I use facts as the basis for my opinions. You, on the other hand, have been proven to make things up and purposely misquote people. Hell, you even lie about what they say because you are the one who reads more into what is said instead of taking it at face value.

So, you're telling me that Rodney Harrison LIED to me? Dude, you seriously need to get your head examined.
I dont accept that he even spoke to you, much less what he said and how much it changed on its way to you using it support your claim.
Here is an idea though. Having a direct one on one discussion as a Patsfan would certainly be a big deal.
Someone who has made over 18,000 posts on a Patriots fan board would certainly have found that worthy of posting about, right?
And the content of that post would surely include him revealing the scret that the played 15 lbs heavier than his listed weight right?
So just direct me to that post and I will offer a public apology

I don't argue everything with everyone nor do I believe my opinions are fact. I leave that up to you. As for credibility, you can believe whatever your little head wants, nothing I saw will change it because you're too damn biased and blind to recognize reality when it hits you in the head with a 2 x 4.
Dude, seriously you may not realize it (although I tried to tell you in a freindly helping manner once and you ignored that) but you are acerbic, antagonistic and insulting on this board as a general rule.

Unlike you, Andy. I don't need to make things up. I use facts as the basis for my opinions. You, on the other hand, have been proven to make things up and purposely misquote people. Hell, you even lie about what they say because you are the one who reads more into what is said instead of taking it at face value.
Well, obviously you are wrong with all of this attack.
I get it though, I disagree with you, so all of a sudden everything I have ever posted is lies.

Look, it is not my fault that your record to date on this board leads me to believe you are simply making up what you said.
You attack everyone who disagrees with you, even a guy like me who used to support you, post questionable 'facts' and are as antagonistic as anyone on this board.
Sooner or later someone had to tell you the truth. The truth is you lack credibility. Sorry to be the one to break it to you.
I'm sure you will come back with more personal insults, but since they are so important to you, I'll let you have at it and give you the last word.
Make sure you light me up really good, because you have a free shot.

Of course if you want to send me to that post about your one on one with Rodney I'll respond with the public apology.

Alright forgive me, but is someone able to post the current 53?

QB (3) Tom Brady, Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett
RB (4) BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Danny Woodhead, Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen
WR (6) Wes Welker, Deion Branch, Chad Ochocinco, Julian Edelman, Taylor Price, Matthew Slater
TE (2) Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez
C (2) Dan Koppen, Ryan Wendell
G (2) Logan Mankins, Brian Waters, Dan Connolly
T (4) Matt Light, Sebastian Vollmer, Nate Solder
DE (5) Mike Wright, Mark Anderson, Shaun Ellis, Andre Carter, Gerard Warren
DT (4) Vince Wilfork, Albert Haynesworth, Kyle Love, Myron Pryor
LB (8) Jerod Mayo, Brandon Spikes, Gary Guyton, Jermaine Cunningham, Rob Ninkovich, Dane Fletcher, Tracy White, Jeff Tarpinian
CB (6) Devin McCourty, Leigh Bodden, Kyle Arrington, Darius Butler, Ras-I Dowling, Antwaun Molden
FS (2) Sergio Brown, Josh Barrett
SS (2) Patrick Chung, James Ihedigbo
ST (3) Stephen Gostkowski, Zoltan Mesko, Danny Aiken
PUP(3) Kevin Faulk, Ron Brace, Brandon Deaderick
NFI/IR(1) Marcus Cannon
IR(1) Rich Ohrnberger

When I spoke to Rodney, he told me that he had said no such thing to you.

So clearly Rodney is a liar, since you and me, anonymous Pats fans somewhere on the interwebs, can't be lying.

Last edited:
Re: Announced cuts: countdown to 53

Yet another unbelievably bizarre post.

If a ref makes a bad call, that's on the player?

Bizarre.

Is it also bizarre that Butler is looking for a job?

You told us that he had a good training camp. Bizarre.

QB (3) Tom Brady, Brian Hoyer, Ryan Mallett
RB (4) BenJarvus Green-Ellis, Danny Woodhead, Stevan Ridley, Shane Vereen
WR (6) Wes Welker, Deion Branch, Chad Ochocinco, Julian Edelman, Taylor Price, Matthew Slater
TE (2) Rob Gronkowski, Aaron Hernandez
C (2) Dan Koppen, Ryan Wendell
G (2) Logan Mankins, Brian Waters, Dan Connolly
T (4) Matt Light, Sebastian Vollmer, Nate Solder
DE (5) Mike Wright, Mark Anderson, Shaun Ellis, Andre Carter, Gerard Warren
DT (4) Vince Wilfork, Albert Haynesworth, Kyle Love, Myron Pryor
LB (8) Jerod Mayo, Brandon Spikes, Gary Guyton, Jermaine Cunningham, Rob Ninkovich, Dane Fletcher, Tracy White, Jeff Tarpinian
CB (6) Devin McCourty, Leigh Bodden, Kyle Arrington, Darius Butler, Ras-I Dowling, Antwaun Molden
FS (2) Sergio Brown, Josh Barrett
SS (2) Patrick Chung, James Ihedigbo
ST (3) Stephen Gostkowski, Zoltan Mesko, Danny Aiken
PUP(3) Kevin Faulk, Ron Brace, Brandon Deaderick
NFI/IR(1) Marcus Cannon
IR(1) Rich Ohrnberger

Wrong! Butler got cut at precisely the instant you hit the "Submit Reply" button. It's you. Every time Bill Belichick thinks that you think you have it figured out, he cuts somebody. Please stop submitting replies - he may have Tom Brady in his sights. This is madness.......

Re: Announced cuts: countdown to 53

Is it also bizarre that Butler is looking for a job?

You told us that he had a good training camp. Bizarre.

You put up one strawman after another. Why not just be honest?

I wrote that the flag was totally bogus. You put it on the player.

Pathetic. One of the worst posters on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents