PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 PostGame Thread: Week 13 - Patriots Lose to Chargers 6-0

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Herbert didn’t really get his first win against Belichick. That game shouldn’t count as a win.
And why not? Herbert made the KEY throw on 3rd down to seal the deal. That's a throw to the outside hash that none of our noodle arm QBs could have made. That's the difference between an NFL starter and what we have behind center right now.

So what's up with Triumph .... deflated chub :whistle:

• Winner
Reactions: sb1
Man... the defense has to be pissed. Allowing an average of 8.6 points over the last 3 weeks, but the offense is scoring an average of 4.3 points per week in the same period... so they're 0-3.

Chargers sure tried their best to lose this game.

I can’t imagine Bill coming back next season.

Thornton with a massive drop.

Marty Mapoo is really bad. He was out to lunch early in the game where Everett rumbled for 25 yard gain. I didn’t see him since.

Bill O’Brien runs the same scripted plays with certain players early in every game, but got away from the less obvious plays later.

And why not? Herbert made the KEY throw on 3rd down to seal the deal. That's a throw to the outside hash that none of our noodle arm QBs could have made. That's the difference between an NFL starter and what we have behind center right now.

Dude, maybe you did not watch the game. The Chargers scored 6 points. Trying to pump up Herbert makes you look silly.

That was sort of an about-face from negative yards and turnovers - to basically turning around 180°. Maybe they'll take a step forward next weekend?

Here’s the difference I see between Mac and Zap.

Zap throws a much better incompletion but admit it, Mac would have at least put up “3”!!

OK they dug down deep and got the loss.

Another challenge Thursday Night though.

I have a hard time putting the blame on Zappe. He obviously could've been better, but he wasn't ****ting his pants and throwing panic balls. He threw multiple passes that could have been huge plays if his man had caught it or had gotten another foot in bounds. Other times he just got screwed. He didn't have any plays where he personally screwed the pooch that I can think of. This one was really just on the OL and receivers blowing it. That said, Zappe can absolutely be upgraded...

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
Back