PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 PostGame Thread: Week 13 - Patriots Lose to Chargers 6-0

Immediate Postgame Reactions
Lmao with the backwoods references. I’m from NE sir, nice try though. And I will say, your jabs at living south are laughable, shows real ignorance.
in reference to the game, I’ve shown up all year, last year, the year before, etc. you keep trolling bro…..do your thing.
If you knew that Zappe was no good then WHY didn't you warn everyone about this game?

Coward? And, I have lived on the South.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
remember people in here were getting all excited and talking about the moral victories of playing close games against Miami and Philadelphia? yeah what happened to that? This team was never good and was never going to be good. based on the roster. The roster is and always has been a bottom 10 roster in the NFL.

Herbert didn’t really get his first win against Belichick. That game shouldn’t count as a win.

Our offense got shut out and we lose 6-0.

Look our defense played their hearts out and only gave up 6 points. And we still LOST!

2-10. Pathetic. I have no more words for this team.

We just don't have any ability to make the plays that count - 3rd down, 4th down. Nothing. Just ZERO points!!

We spent two weeks feeling down that our defenses held two teams to 10 points and we couldn’t win. Then we follow it up by holding a team to 6 points and we can’t even score a single point on one of the worst defenses in the league.

Yeah…. I’m comfortably rooting for the draft.

2-10
ZERO points...
Sorry if i repeat but if Rodgers playied we are probably 1-11...
we are a bad team
We need an overall change for next season and for the future

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back