PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PostGame Thread 2023 PostGame Thread: Week 13 - Patriots Lose to Chargers 6-0

Immediate Postgame Reactions
If I’m reading this right, we actually aren’t perfectly covered that much, meaning WRs do get open, but fail to capitalize
That is what the data says, though I do wonder how anyone can be really scientific in compiling it. But yes, it basically says Mac has tons of opportunities but is almost off the chart terrible at capitalizing.

Holy crap look at Mac

So if I'm understanding this correctly, and to put it simply, his receivers are facing "perfect coverage" at the third lowest rate in the league and he's the second worst QB in the league at making plays any time his receivers are facing such coverage?

Edit: I see this has been answered.

I don't think you can cut a suit that poorly unless you're doing it on purpose.

That fold across the lower chest when the jacket is closed is caused by a suit being too tight around the body (rather than say the shoulders). Yet that thing is baggy AF. Can't be explained.

Pats Fans going back to their cars at Gillette on Sunday be like... :rofl:

#godzillaxkong #newempire #godzilla #kong #scarking

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

If I’m reading this right, we actually aren’t perfectly covered that much, meaning WRs do get open, but fail to capitalize
I think to his credit @Ring 6 has said it that in the all 22 the receivers are getting open...
Mac just has not been hitting them

Why do the terrible posters have so much more presence during the tough times? Such incredible negativity… not only about now, but also the past. Somehow trying to erase the good things that BB and the team accomplished.

****ing losers that enjoy ranting about losing.

I’m not afraid to @ but I’m tired and don’t have the energy to list them all. But @PATRIOTSFANINPA is one. @TheRainMaker another. @sb1 another. That @FCB02062 is a ****ing idiot. Total bandwagoning losers.

Trying to get banned but I mean it. I love @Ian and some posters and the energy of this place sucks. I wonder how some of you operate in the real world.
Dead on

Maybe, but I should not have written it.
Eh, you have your right to an opinion just as much as the Fellowship of the Miserable do.
It’s no fun as a fan to watch lifetime complainers take victory laps when after 20+ years the team is finally doing poorly.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back