PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2021 NFL Free Agency/Trade News & Discussion: April Edition

Would have liked either, or both. Yeah, the roster is crowded, these are just two of my favorite former Patriots.

In 2021, Bill appropriately had no interest. Here’s a good rule of thumb. If Captain Stone is banging the table to sign a player (or players), it’s not a good idea. As of yesterday, the Pats were at 78 contracts and the roster will quickly be full after the draft and UDFA signings, even if they trim some the remaining roster fat. The Falcons have 55 players under contract, which is why veteran depth signings like Patterson and Harmon make sense for them.

Pretty sure by ED he means EDGE.. Be it OLB or DE..

I was attempting a joke. :whistle:

giphy.gif

In 2021, Bill appropriately had no interest. Here’s a good rule of thumb. If Captain Stone is banging the table to sign a player (or players), it’s not a good idea. As of yesterday, the Pats were at 78 contracts and the roster will quickly be full after the draft and UDFA signings, even if they trim some the remaining roster fat. The Falcons have 55 players under contract, which is why veteran depth signings like Patterson and Harmon make sense for them.
Oh, I get it. I just really liked watching Patterson. He has one speed: insane.

And Harmon's always been a favorite of mine because of his continual clutch picks.

Oh, I get it. I just really liked watching Patterson. He has one speed: insane.

And Harmon's always been a favorite of mine because of his continual clutch picks.

If either Smith or Waddle fall to 15, either one of them instantly becomes the Pats kick returner. So I’m guessing that BB might have thought about bringing Patterson back, but not u til after the draft.

Hurst seems a bit redundant with Wise, but he won't cost a lot. Then again, the Pats are CUTTING people right now, as their roster is too thick with the draft coming.

I'd still take Sheldon Richardson, though.

It was funny at first, but I've gotten used to Football Team. I say keep it.
i like my idea the best...

Callem the " Washington Money Bagz" and have Monopoly's Mr. Money Bags as the mascot... Or is that too dead on???

i like my idea the best...

Callem the " Washington Money Bagz" and have Monopoly's Mr. Money Bags as the mascot... Or is that too dead on???
It was funny at first, but I've gotten used to Football Team. I say keep it.
Not sure what they'll do, but the Cleveland Baseball Team should definitely go with the Monarchs.

Down contract year..

I think only Horn is better than Jackson in the draft.. So I'm a bit surprised no one wanted to sign Jackson to a tender..

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Back