PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Baseball Playoffs: ALCS, Red Sox vs Astros

Don't incite him

I’ve always thought the Astros had corked bats. Most of the guys on the team aren’t the biggest guys and they were hitting it out of stadiums last year.

Hope the Sox finish them off and we get a Boston-LA matchup. Ratings gold right there.

I’ve always thought the Astros had corked bats. Most of the guys on the team aren’t the biggest guys and they were hitting it out of stadiums last year.

Hope the Sox finish them off and we get a Boston-LA matchup. Ratings gold right there.
Like the Sox, the Dodgers have baseball mojo going

It will be interesting to hear those late afternoon idiots in 98.5 tomorrow talk about David Price

I’ll eat crow. I did not think the Sox would beat the stros. Didn’t think they had the pitching to shut down the Houston offense. I was wrong. Not picking against them again in the WS.

I’ll eat crow. I did not think the Sox would beat the stros. Didn’t think they had the pitching to shut down the Houston offense. I was wrong. Not picking against them again in the WS.

As a Texas native and Astros fan, this sucks. But when you don't have your A game when facing the best team in baseball, you get your ass kicked. I always expected it would be a tough series for Houston but I sure as hell hoped for a better showing than this.

Don't incite him

hammer-laptop.jpg

there are a lot of extremely disappointed "wise guys" out there tonight...you KNOW all the smart money was on Houston...funny how that works out, eh?

Is Verlander a Manning brother?

Maybe Kate Upton will tweet about this too.

No NL team is stopping this freight train. 4-1 Sox in the World Series.

Is Verlander a Manning brother?

Nah, Verlander and his stare are miles apart from those two cornballs. He earned my respect a long time ago. Kudos to Devers for making him pay with a 3 run homer that turned a 1-0 game into winning the pennant.

To quote Hawk Harrelson:

"They gone!"

Go BoSox!

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand