PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Baseball Playoffs: ALCS, Red Sox vs Astros

Off topic threads that are current and of interest have always been allowed
Do has not reading threads that do not interest you. Being a baby about it does not make you look good.
And resorting to personal insults in a heretofore civil exchange of perspectives makes you look worse than usual. But I'll avoid that on my end and suggest that we agree to disagree -- if you find that possible.

And resorting to personal insults in a heretofore civil exchange of perspectives makes you look worse than usual. But I'll avoid that on my end and suggest that we agree to disagree -- if you find that possible.
You took it to personal insult first.

Zzzzzzzzzz ... Huh? What?!

th
hahahahaha you were wrong time to send pms and cry to the mods. :Dthread ignore feature. use it. stop crying.

hahahahaha you were wrong time to send pms to the mods. :D
Let's see ... So far five "thumbs-down" and one "disagree" from you. Why the inconsistency? Assuming this post also brings a thumbs-down, at least you'll be back on track. This should help that along:

baseball_in_boring.png

Nah, I'd rather collect more dislikes and disagrees from you.
my name is tunesribe. I hate baseball and I demand everybody hate it too. whaaaa mods there's a baseball thread in the main forum whaaaa. i dont want to use thread ignore. i want to troll instead. im so needy.:(

Last edited:
my name is tunesribe. I hate baseball and I demand everybody hate it too. whaaaa mods there's a baseball thread in the main forum whaaaa. i dont want to use thread ignore. i wont to troll instead. im so needy.:(
Cries for attention are an ugly sight.

A lot of Brouhaha about nothing trying to steal signs is known as "gamesmanship", and the answer is to develop systems that insure signs cannot be stolen... not all that complicated. Everybody seeks and edge in big games, and if it does not happen that would be surprising..

Know there are many NFL Fans who cannot begin to comprehend what Spygate was about, and they think that there was some sort of "magic" on the sidelines, meanwhile in the press box the same thing was and is happening from a different location..

Astros are already making excuses for their imminent demise.

• Agree
Reactions: sb1
Everything's wrapped up in about 18 hours. At NFL HQ, they're thinking "We would have just started feeding phony info to the media at this point. How can the baseball guys be done?"

Consider this, there's a guy serving a stint in Federal prison right now for hacking the Astros' database when he was working for the St. Louis Cardinals. You know, a real crime that was way beyond anything that dummies tell themselves the Patriots are doing. That was all handled quietly and professionally, to the point where probably the majority of baseball fans aren't even aware it happened. In other words, the way the NFL handles things when the Jets or Giants do something wrong.

At the time of spygate I was angry with Belichick for his arrogance and for nitpicking around the rule. But then the NYFL showed it's true colors by letting so much else go, especially as you mentioned with NY/NJ teams, and I realized that the NYFL believed in selective enforcement of rules and that the word integrity was just a stencil that Goody placed on his office wall.

The NYFL also showed before, during and after defamegate that it wasn't just the NY/NJ teams that got preferential treatment. So did the name Manning and the NYFL employee that was actually doing something illegal with footballs.

Then when the commish decided to lie his way out of his mess in court in order to keep control of the players by destroying the actual integrity of it's best player, the truth was pretty plain to see.

When Tom Brady is done with these phonies and their handicapped games so then will I.

This thread reminds me of the soccer threads that come up here now and then.

It really is amazing to see how pig headed someone can be. Instead if making a comment or two and moving on, hi-jack a thread, make it about himself, act like a petulant baby. and then complain that the reasonable and rational people are not acting civil... (No names of course.)

It really is amazing to see how pig headed someone can be. Instead if making a comment or two and moving on, hi-jack a thread, make it about himself, act like a petulant baby. and then complain that the reasonable and rational people are not acting civil... (No names of course.)
tunescribe.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back