PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2018 Baseball Playoffs: ALCS, Red Sox vs Astros

Dodgers are pronounced “Doyers” out here in LA.
Saw that reference in some of the forum talk and thought it was slang. Damn, and they say we talk funny?

Preach on! The Sox and Bruins especially took years off my life I swear. Throwing up my dinner with an unopened bottle of champagne in ‘86.
I shattered a tooth from clenching when the ball wen thru Buckner's legs ( plenty of blame, Gedman's PB, Stanley's pitching, the defensive replacements etc) and ended up with a cap/crown out of it.. Should have sent them the bill.......
Years later I was at a business roundtable and Francona passed around the World Series ring from 2004.......Got to try it on but unfortunately it was the days before camera phones so I have no evidence......

i dont speak of the 86 sox. instead i remember the greatest celtic team of all time.

Saw that reference in some of the forum talk and thought it was slang. Damn, and they say we talk funny?
It’s a running joke in the LA area. The Dodgers have a huge Hispanic fan base and it’s an exaggeration of how they pronounce it.

Last edited:
Dodgers it is.

Don’t think they can stand in our way. Sox in 5.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back