PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2017 Training Camp - Day 14 (8/16/17) [2nd Joint Practice with the Texans]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brady walked off in the KC game a few years ago. Really doesn't say anything.

Yeah but if the walk off looked like the one Brady did people would comment more on how it looked. I just don't get the impression it is an ACL. Nothing to base it off of but I get the feeling if he walked off and looked REALLY wrong with how he walked someone would have mentioned that and no one did..

Brady if you remember could barely walk and took forever. If Rivers did something close someone would have said something i think.

Good News Patsfans...waddle is sitting out of practice today. Now our O line stands a chance!

At least he was able to walk off. It sucks but that tells me it is at least not season ending most likely even if it is a multi week thing.

So important putting good days together in a string . now broken . that's a pity

Also on a sidenote it is said the trainer checked the back of his leg/knee. Does that indicate they think it might be a hyper-extension or something?

Well you know BB will not say anything. I just hope we see news of Rivers in the locker room walking with a limp after practice. That be best case.

you guys think BB will make the cuts all at once now that there is no preliminary cut dates or will reduce the roster to 75 or close to that before the dead line in order to keep the process that wasn't broken and also give the players a chance to be picked up by other teams?
Great question. Was thinking the same thing. Not sure.

My take on his thought process is....

-He'll cut guys who he knows have zero shot.
-If he sees a player cut from another team that he loves, he'll cut the guy that sucks.
-He'll keep players so the really important players are burned out by too much practice or have to play a lot in preseason.

So...my guess is they'll be a few moves between now and the last preseason game and after that game it'll be mass layoffs plus 1-2 extra as he'll pick up/trade for what he thinks he needs.

So I guess thats really not much different than past years?

I think 30+ catches and solid blocking isn't too much to ask of Allen. He reminds me of Daniel Graham
A little bit. Allen seems like he has better hands. As a blocker Danny was elite. Not sure if Allen is that?

Can't keep a guy like Watt down all practice 1 on 1. I am not too worried about it. He is JJ Watt he is going to beat you sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back