PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

$15.588M Cap As Of March 20th (some players not included)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mgteich

PatsFans.com Veteran
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Using Miguel's numbers, we have $15.588M.

This does NOT include
the extension of Chung
the signing of Claiborne (EDIT $4M)
the signing of Tobin
the signing of Slater
=====
Our Remaining FA's
Waddle
Fleming
Flowers
Harrison
Francois

Last edited:
For those using OTC's $15.628M cap space number, they have not yet accounted for ...

- McClellin being cut
- adding Clayborn
- adding Hill
- adding Jason McCourty
- adding Patterson
- adding Tobin
- re-signing Slater
- extending Chung

For those using OTC's $15.628M cap space number, they have not yet accounted for ...

- McClellin being cut
- adding Clayborn
- adding Hill
- adding Jason McCourty
- adding Patterson
- adding Tobin
- re-signing Slater
- extending Chung
Well, what the hell are they doing over there? Geez. Sitting ‘round the campfire making s’mores?

Miguel pretty much has it down to the last dollar, aside from the Tobin, Slater, and Chung signings. That’s why he’s the man.

Update, Miguel has the current number for cap space.. $10,583, 238.. so suspect some tweaking of contracts to make it all work.

It always works after restructuring and cuts...... :D

How much is usually allocated for draftees and emergency during season?

It always works after restructuring and cuts...... :D

How much is usually allocated for draftees and emergency during season?

$10M

And we continue to look at LT's, LB's and even TE's.

Perhaps maineman209 has repost his list of potential restructures.

$10,555, 238 is my new salary cap number after the Tobin signing.

Still waiting on the details for the Chung and Slater extensions.

Without giving away details found behind the paywall maybe there's a place here for a running thread on the number?

Does that mean Tobin signed for less than the top 51 cutoff?
Could you please post his contract numbers, I haven’t seen them anywhere. Thanks

Does that mean Tobin signed for less than the top 51 cutoff?
Could you please post his contract numbers, I haven’t seen them anywhere. Thanks
I believe Reiss reports that the effect is $27K. However, it is possible that the Tobin signing qualifies for the veteran deduction whereby there would no cap effect at all.

I believe Reiss reports that the effect is $27K. However, it is possible that the Tobin signing qualifies for the veteran deduction whereby there would no cap effect at all.
Thanks. Either way it’s about the same thing.

The net effect of the Tobin signing who qualified for the MSB treatment was a loss of $25,000 in cap space.

Serious question Sup, do you ever sleep?
A few hours here and there. Basically, whenever my body lets me. I’m in a good deal of chronic pain and don’t want to take much pain medicine. It’s been this way for awhile. I’m constantly switching from standing, to sitting, to lying down about 15-20 min at a time. It doesn’t make for a good sleep environment.

A few hours here and there. Basically, whenever my body lets me. I’m in a good deal of chronic pain and don’t want to take much pain medicine. It’s been this way for awhile. I’m constantly switching from standing, to sitting, to lying down about 15-20 min at a time. It doesn’t make for a good sleep environment.

Really sorry to hear it Sup.

I’m not sure if it’s pertinent to what you are dealing with but I started doing hot yoga a couple of years ago, and it is the best thing I have ever done for my body. It’s somewhat grueling but once you shower after it you feel about as good as you can.

Really sorry to hear it Sup.

I’m not sure if it’s pertinent to what you are dealing with but I started doing hot yoga a couple of years ago, and it is the best thing I have ever done for my body. It’s somewhat grueling but once you shower after it you feel about as good as you can.
Thanks, man. Much appreciated. I’m willing to try anything, although I’d have to start at the beginner’s level for people who are in their 90s, or something like that. :)

Herniated disk in my lower back, but it’s so low down that it affects my hips and has hindered my range of motion, not to mention the awful sciatica. Had one surgery so far, may be staring down another. At night, I’m constantly reaching for my phone to check the same old stuff. Email, news, patsfans forum, financials, etc. It’s a bad habit.

Thanks, man. Much appreciated. I’m willing to try anything, although I’d have to start at the beginner’s level for people who are in their 90s, or something like that. :)

Herniated disk in my lower back, but it’s so low down that it affects my hips and has hindered my range of motion, not to mention the awful sciatica. Had one surgery so far, may be staring down another. At night, I’m constantly reaching for my phone to check the same old stuff. Email, news, patsfans forum, financials, etc. It’s a bad habit.

Sup, I’m in double digits on broken bones and torn ligaments, I was rear ended and dealt with a year of physical therapy for that, and I’ve had a spine fusion. That said hot yoga is by far and away the best thing I have ever done to deal with all of it. You do what you can, period. It stretches you out and loosens you up, it works strength and balance, and you sweat the toxins right out of you. I suck at it but it’s the best thing for me. I also think that there’s a lot to the focus on breath and staying in balance mentally and emotionally, but I’m not exactly the poster boy for that ****.

Best of luck with it, check it out if you can.

If they are around 10 million right now they are in great shape. I expect more of Belichick using trading back to fill more needs, with that and the draft they should be in great shape.

I'm still waiting on my Doc to clear me for that cryo-wave treatment (I had a DVT and that might exclude me). If I get it, I'll let you know.

Sorry to hear. I can offer one really good option, though (I swear). Do this:

Amazon product ASIN B00007JME6
Takes about 18 minutes - anyone can do it. The results are amazing...in two weeks, I was getting up in the morning and almost running down the stairs without pain. I sent a disk to my Doc friend 10 years ago - he still does it. In fact, of the people I've told about it, about half tried it and ALL of them continue to do it these years later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back