PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Words on things I watched, read & heard

Touched on some of this above the other day. Lamar really isn't the issue there. At all. He's actually been their best offensive player besides Stanley.
The players & system haven't evolved or stepped up enough. They have good pieces but none are the main course. They're dessert's, app's. He needs another big time target. Again Gallup would have great. Maybe Allen Robinson. I thought Laviska Shenault could have really helped that offense.

Anyway this speaks to the lack of evolution on offense.

Touched on some of this above the other day. Lamar really isn't the issue there. At all. He's actually been their best offensive player besides Stanley.
The players & system haven't evolved or stepped up enough. They have good pieces but none are the main course. They're dessert's, app's. He needs another big time target. Again Gallup would have great. Maybe Allen Robinson. I thought Laviska Shenault could have really helped that offense.

Anyway this speaks to the lack of evolution on offense.

Sadly I have doubts that we have enough - or any - horses to take advantage of that knowledge...Guy's hurting; Butler's not an option on early-down/short-yardage situations; Coward hasn't done a damn thing; and Thurman just sucks...It's time to see if Mack & Davis can produce some hits together...

Sadly I have doubts that we have enough - or any - horses to take advantage of that knowledge...Guy's hurting; Butler's not an option on early-down/short-yardage situations; Coward hasn't done a damn thing; and Thurman just sucks...It's time to see if Mack & Davis can produce some hits together...
No we're hurting up front, DL/LB is a mess. It's a bad situation Edge and Interior, every LB spot.
He earned his pay Monday night, no doubt about it...Very physical game...The Ravens know who he is now.
Even though the NYJ might have been half-assing Meyers looked very good engaged, playing like a guy that knows changes are coming? He could be a very good, reliable #3 if this continues.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back