PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Words on things I watched, read & heard

Most people have felt this before. They were intoxicated or high though. Rivers is such a mess.

Tua & Murray were excellent today. Talk about two exciting young QB'S. Some unbelievable games today.

With allen and tua in afc east, pats are looking at a decade of 3rd or 4th place afc east finishes. Reminds me of late 60’s and early 70’s
We need a QB in the worst way. Until then we're looking up at half the league and fighting to beat the other half.

The division and conference are as strong as they've been in the last 20 year's. You have to be able to put up 26-30 points but stop the run without loading the box. A good mix of man/zone scheme-defenders. There are a lot of multiple, versatile teams out there. And simply put we're not one of those teams anymore.

These next 2-3 years are everything for Bill.

With allen and tua in afc east, pats are looking at a decade of 3rd or 4th place afc east finishes. Reminds me of late 60’s and early 70’s
We need a QB in the worst way. Until then we're looking up at half the league and fighting to beat the other half.

The division and conference are as strong as they've been in the last 20 year's. You have to be able to put up 26-30 points but stop the run without loading the box. A good mix of man/zone scheme-defenders. There are a lot of multiple, versatile teams out there. And simply put we're not one of those teams anymore.

These next 2-3 years are everything for Bill.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back