PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild card weekend game thread: Colts @ Texans

New coach or not, Indianapolis still has that rediculous participation banner hanging in their dome. Until they lose their owner and take that stupid thing down they have none of my respect. Hoping Houston takes it, and even better if it ends on a "controversial" call/play because then Indy will lament over that over the next few yrs given their culture of making excuses and blaming everything but their poor performance for their failures.

But part of me hopes Indy beats Houston and makes it past KC so the Pats can beat em down again after beating LA/BAL at home. See what their excuse will be this time.

After all these years I still wanna kiss her.

• Ha Ha
Reactions: sb1
I don't think Houston loses two in a row to Indy...

Honestly, I'm sick of hearing how hot Indy, Baltimore, and Philly are...

Same here. Houston is way too banged up at this point, IMO.

I agree, and I think Indy is the last team KC wants to see. Luck could go into Arrowhead and pull off the upset.

Two games with the MNF crew in 3 days. Yay for us.

New coach or not, Indianapolis still has that rediculous participation banner hanging in their dome. Until they lose their owner and take that stupid thing down they have none of my respect.

They have WAY WAY more than one stupid banner hanging. Multiple "wild card team" banners plus division title banners. They hang one every single time they make the postseason!

gettyimages-457325328.jpg

JJ watt has a history of disappearing in big games

I don’t like the Colts. Go Texans :)

Thought that was a favorable spot

Heard an interesting stat:

No team that’s played in the SB has played/ won a road playoff game since 2012. Seems crazy. If I’m wrong, I’m sure one of you will correct me.
This is correct. The last 5 SBs (2013 - 2017) all featured 1 seed vs. 1 seed except 2016 when Atlanta was the 2 seed but the Cowboys were upset in the divisionals by the Packers. So it's been all home games for the participants.

Texans / Ravens imo

Nice Job Watt. lol!

Every time I see Andrew Luck interviewed my first thought is what a goober he is. He has thrown 12 interceptions in 6 career playoff games so my money is on the Texans. Which is good so BB and company can get in a extra day of game planning.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Back