PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Wild card weekend game thread: Colts @ Texans

Apparently Colts shopped TY last year, good for them they hung onto him.

How was that not Pass interference. I mean it wasn't like it was borderline, that was a straight up mugging

Damn Texans, you didn't have to Hail Mary yet.

Colts made it look easy on the first drive. Multiple pro-ballers on the Texans front 7 couldn’t stop Luck.

Hope the Texans can make a comeback here. They have had a lot go wrong early on. Not stopping Indy on that stupid 3rd and 7 run will come back to haunt them.

Houston sucks...

Game could not started better for Indy...

If the colts blow out the Texans, I could see Billy O getting fired....

How was that not Pass interference. I mean it wasn't like it was borderline, that was a straight up mugging

I didn't see that at all. It looked like Hopkins actually was untouched till he actually pushed of. Maybe i missed it.

Run defense looks familiar...

Would the Colts have a legit chance to beat KC next weekend? Could be the ideal road to the playoffs... Hopefully face the Ravens next week and then host the Colts for the AFCCG. Ok, getting ahead of myself.

Would the Colts have a legit chance to beat KC next weekend? Could be the ideal road to the playoffs... Hopefully face the Ravens next week and then host the Colts for the AFCCG. Ok, getting ahead of myself.

I think they could.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back