PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will be traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What titan Wr would we even want?​

Was speaking more to the fact that they locked up Mason and were on the lookout for a WR allegedly.....lions being one of the teams.

I also like Tajae Sharp from the titans.

Doubtful? Lol you don’t take a guy 5th overall if you don’t expect him to become your number 1.

This is all hypothetical that they would move Matthews anway. I explained if they did it would be to free up bigger roles for youngsters like Taylor and sharpe.
And I am saying there is no legitimacy to your hypothetical.

He’s had success against the Pats when on the Dolphins. The Pats went after him as a free agent.
No he didn’t.
7 games 21 catches for 236 yards 0 tds in 40 targets.
I don’t recall the patriots going after him as a free agent. When was that?

No he didn’t.
7 games 21 catches for 236 yards 0 tds in 40 targets.
We had him in for a work out and offered him a contract he felt he had more chance for playing time and liked the way the Titans Weds going to deploy him better

And I am saying there is no legitimacy to your hypothetical.

Well yeah i assumed everyone took the trade as hypothetical. I was wrong.

I think Reiss dropped his name a few times. But that doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Not nearly enough cap space at the moment to make any trade for an expensive veteran WR a realistic possibility.

Wait for the cuts, first. See if any decent WR comes out of this...

Not nearly enough cap space at the moment to make any trade for an expensive veteran WR a realistic possibility.

I thought they had more than that. I don’t know. Still think they get a receiver somewhere. You don’t got into the season with 3 wrs with the edelman suspension.

Wait for the cuts, first. See if any decent WR comes out of this...
An interesting name might be Pharoh Cooper WR Rams. Excellent S/T guy and punt returner. Was an outstanding WR at South Carolina. First Team all SEC in 2014, 2015. Buried on the Rams WR roster. They have another WR Reynolds who is buried as well.
DW Toys

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back