PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Who will be traded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

amazinPats

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
Who do you think might be the likeliest player on the roster to be traded? I said "traded," not "cut." Not only must you feel this player will be cut but you must also feel that he has trade value.

My pick? Eric Rowe.

I think J. McCourty will win the job as #2 cb.

I hope not, but I'll guess Mason.

Not who but what mid/late rd picks will be traded.

I hope not, but I'll guess Mason.

Best educated guess right here, based on a bunch of recent precedents.

Malcom Brown
That would be a huge mistake. Guy as the top non-NT DT will make it hard to fix the run d issues we had last year and we would have zero DT depth.

That would be a huge mistake. Guy as the top non-NT DT will make it hard to fix the run d issues we had last year and we would have zero DT depth.

Only way BB even considers it is if Valentine shows he is better than 2016 which he has not.

Shelton, Guy, Butler and Valentine is not awful.

Only way BB even considers it is if Valentine shows he is better than 2016 which he has not.

Shelton, Guy, Butler and Valentine is not awful.
Yes it is. Guy is an average backup at best.
Valentine is sheltons backup at best.
Butler is down to 280 lbs and isn’t really a DT.

Who do you think might be the likeliest player on the roster to be traded? I said "traded," not "cut." Not only must you feel this player will be cut but you must also feel that he has trade value.

My pick? Eric Rowe.

I think J. McCourty will win the job as #2 cb.

Rowe is over 6 feet. If he's affordable, they willkeep him wheter or not he starts. Some receivers will kill you if you don't have a tall cornerback. If all healthy, maybe Thuney with Wynn taking his spot.

Rowe is over 6 feet. If he's affordable, they willkeep him wheter or not he starts. Some receivers will kill you if you don't have a tall cornerback. If all healthy, maybe Thuney with Wynn taking his spot.
Gilleslie
Ryan Allen.

All the contract ending guys with value have a shot. I'm guessing none but if I had to pick one I'd say Brown. I expect Bill to keep three vet CB (so Rowe stays) and Wynn hasn't played enough Guard in preseason to move Mason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News