PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is your confidence of the Offensive play calling before start of season?

It doesn’t matter…. Your a fraud !
You take reports from various sites and copy or rewrite it as your own.

Total Fraud who is not in the Patsfans HOF
I think we found drop kick flutie

5-11, 0-2, 11-5, 3-1, 7-9, 10-7 = 36-35
that's Coach Bill's record in NE without Brady. it's .500 if you include the playoff drubbing last year. The offensive play calling will not matter because the #s speak for themselves, without Brady Coach Bill's teams are mediocre at best. With the juggernauts in the AFC it will take a ton of luck for this club to sniff the playoffs. Add in Coach Bill's Cleveland record and he's way below .500 as a career coach without Brady.
Bill is more comfortable having loyal yes men like Judge and Patricia than having innovation and new blood....
And his record without Brady or Bledsoe is 31 and 22. Maybe the issue there was not Belichick.

His record with player who has never started a game before is 35 and 16. May be Belichick is best with young players.

His record with backups is 25 and 10. Do you win games with second stringers without innovation?

Know who else wasn’t scheming? The Panthers and Raiders backup defense.
Right… exactly. So that means it was execution vs execution… not a playcalling issue.

I think we found drop kick flutie
He's really flipping out and having a meltdown bc people won't agree with him when he says we have the worst WR corp in the league. No one is saying it can't be improved but saying we're the absolute worst is a stretch. He really wants to die on that hill.

*side note*
I'm beginning to suspect some people that don't post frequently might get the itch after a few drinks but I could be wrong.

Aliens, Bigfoot, the Loch Ness monster, the NY Jets being successful, a congenial Game Day Thread...
Patriots winning Super Bowl, Cubs winning World Series, Capitals winning Stanley Cup...

Well...

You can try Target. Or, just the mall?

Are you in a warm climate? People start bundling up in October.
Mall????

Amazon will be revoking your Prime membership for even contemplating brick and mortar.

Mall????

Amazon will be revoking your Prime membership for even contemplating brick and mortar.
At the mall near us, there's an Amazon store inside. Down from the food court.

That said, I guess they can revoke whatever they want...

I'm far more concerned about execution. It's not likely to be more predictable than it has been over the last two decades.

He doesn't have any..this preseason has not been a good one for the optimistic fan that's for sure. I think if they show some compete in Miami we'll be good going forward but I sense a real slaughter...like the famous Buffalo 33-0 Lawyer Milloy debacle 20 years ago
I'll happily accept how that season turned out.

Happy ending despite a rash of injuries, including a shattered socket in Rosie Colvin's left hip the following week in Philly.

But we won that game.

As I said before, it's unfair to expect Jones to be as good and successful as Grogan & Brady were in their second seasons.

But I'll take it if it happens!!!!!

Pumped and Jacked for the 2022 version of the Patriots. Preseason was much better than 1989. That was bad. This years was a huge success.

He's really flipping out and having a meltdown bc people won't agree with him when he says we have the worst WR corp in the league. No one is saying it can't be improved but saying we're the absolute worst is a stretch. He really wants to die on that hill.

*side note*
I'm beginning to suspect some people that don't post frequently might get the itch after a few drinks but I could be wrong.

How do you, probably the nicest guy on here, bring out such vitriol from random people?

They loved you when you were merely a potato farmer. Now they are trying to tear you down all the time. It saddens me. Remember the old Indian guy from the 70's commercial who had tears rolling down his cheek while watching the litterbugs? That's me watching the attacks come upon Grundle!

By the way, where is our construction worker hating friend DKF?

How do you, probably the nicest guy on here, bring out such vitriol from random people?

They loved you when you were merely a potato farmer. Now they are trying to tear you down all the time. It saddens me. Remember the old Indian guy from the 70's commercial who had tears rolling down his cheek while watching the litterbugs? That's me watching the attacks come upon Grundle!

By the way, where is our construction worker hating friend DKF?
Ding a dang my dangalong ding dong,,,,or in musical terms

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back