PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is your confidence of the Offensive play calling before start of season?

And his record without Brady or Bledsoe is 31 and 22. Maybe the issue there was not Belichick.

His record with player who has never started a game before is 35 and 16. May be Belichick is best with young players.

His record with backups is 25 and 10. Do you win games with second stringers without innovation?
people that use the Brown's record don't understand the status of the team under Belichick. He had them in the playoffs and a winning record when the owner pulled the rug out from under him.

How do you, probably the nicest guy on here, bring out such vitriol from random people?

They loved you when you were merely a potato farmer. Now they are trying to tear you down all the time. It saddens me. Remember the old Indian guy from the 70's commercial who had tears rolling down his cheek while watching the litterbugs? That's me watching the attacks come upon Grundle!

By the way, where is our construction worker hating friend DKF?
WTF is up with the Indian Guy and the Construction Worker? You're a cop and a leather guy away from a village people tribute band. (Did they have a potato farmer?)

How do you, probably the nicest guy on here, bring out such vitriol from random people?

They loved you when you were merely a potato farmer. Now they are trying to tear you down all the time. It saddens me. Remember the old Indian guy from the 70's commercial who had tears rolling down his cheek while watching the litterbugs? That's me watching the attacks come upon Grundle!

By the way, where is our construction worker hating friend DKF?
In all honesty i know I rub some the wrong way. I'm pretty sarcastic, honest (borderline spectrum honest) and like sport so I'm sure I come off a certain way. I also have no problem admitting when I'm wrong I am all the time when it comes to draft hitting on 40% of your picks is considered very good so you'll always be wrong.

But yea man just a simple potato farmer/construction worker trying to build his empire brick by brick. Crop by crop.

Appreciate the thread btw!!!!

Pumped and Jacked for the 2022 version of the Patriots. Preseason was much better than 1989. That was bad. This years was a huge success.
I agree, i Was thinking of the 1989 team when i predicted 7 wins for this season. But at least we had a better record than the jete. 5/11 vs 4/12

people that use the Brown's record don't understand the status of the team under Belichick. He had them in the playoffs and a winning record when the owner pulled the rug out from under him.
I mean, they werent exactly a dumpster fire, they went to the playoffs 5 of the previous 6 years before he got there. They were a bad team, yes...as they were for 4 of his 5 years coaching there.

What were people watching the last 22 years?

22 years is more than a quarter of an average person's lifetime.

It's a very long time.

How do you spend a huge chunk of your entire life watching and thinking about something and not know what you're even watching or thinking?

Well, yeah, that is how life goes, maybe, come to think of it -- BUT if you're confused, you certainly should think twice about posting your latest any-which-way-the-wind-blows with such certainty.

Reactions: Ian
And they got off to a strong start the following season with a pretty good roster before that news broke. Definitely an odd thing and I thought the documentary really shed a lot of light at the job he really had done there.

You're a weirdo. No one in their right mind doesn't want our WR corp to improve. People that actually watch other teams just know our WR corp isn't the worst in the league like you were trying to say. No one doesnt think the WR or any part of the team couldn't improve though. I suspect that's why we drafted a WR with a top 50 pick but I'm not Sherlock Holmes.
Bears receiving corp
Enough said imo

It's odd to me how folks don't understand that their defense that year was very very good regardless of the outcome. They were the only thing keeping games winnable.

The defense in 2019 was indeed very very good... Until it actually needed to be.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back