PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

What is your confidence of the Offensive play calling before start of season?

If you were impressed with our starting OL vs the Raiders backups your in the minority.

As far as watching games, I am year 35 as a season ticket holder?

How long have you had your seats?
He doesn't have any..this preseason has not been a good one for the optimistic fan that's for sure. I think if they show some compete in Miami we'll be good going forward but I sense a real slaughter...like the famous Buffalo 33-0 Lawyer Milloy debacle 20 years ago

I just want to pop in to declare the preferred terminology, "softer than baby sh**"

He doesn't have any..this preseason has not been a good one for the optimistic fan that's for sure. I think if they show some compete in Miami we'll be good going forward but I sense a real slaughter...like the famous Buffalo 33-0 Lawyer Milloy debacle 20 years ago

Too many people huffing Belichick’s jock strap on Patsfans

We all love the pats, and thankfully Ian supports constructive criticism

I have a few clowns who wanted me banned for saying the Patriots receivers need improvement.

Well I am still here, because Ian doesn’t drink their koolaid.

Fans don’t make insulting comments about players on the team they supposedly root for and constantly trash everything about the team.
This encapsulates the strain of nonfans/fakefans created in 1993, who go right along with local and national media's false laughingstock narrative, denigrating, dismissing and deriding the team's first 33 years.

2019 they were 6th against the run 1st in points and 1st in years.
2020 they were 7th in points 15th in yards
2021 they were 2nd in points 4th in yards.

Not sure what that has to do with this though.
Boogie frauds 2019

Remember the Titans playoff game? 34 rushes for 182 yards.. couldn't get him off the field.. vrabel rubbed it in

Boogie frauds 2019

Remember the Titans playoff game? 34 rushes for 182 yards.. couldn't get him off the field.. vrabel rubbed it in
Yeah I remember that game well. Our offense put up 13 points and gave up 7.
How exactly do you “rub it in” when you score 14 points and are ahead by 1 and shut out in the 2nd half until
the other Qb throws a pick six on the final play?
The defense was that team. 11 reg season games the offense only needed to score 15 points and a 12th they only needed to score 18, and we get 12 wins.
The offense couldn’t win a game if they needed to score more than 18 and they couldn’t must 15 to win the playoff game.

How exactly do you “rub it in” when you score 14 points and are ahead by 1 and shut out in the 2nd half until
The defense was that team. 11 reg season games the offense only needed to score 15 points and a 12th they only needed to score 18, and we get 12 wins.
The offense couldn’t win a game if they needed to score more than 18 and they couldn’t must 15 to win the playoff game.
It's the parcels way... Hand it off hand it off... 34 runs? Not to mention the clock manipulation at the end which was legal

Too many people huffing Belichick’s jock strap on Patsfans

We all love the pats, and thankfully Ian supports constructive criticism

I have a few clowns who wanted me banned for saying the Patriots receivers need improvement.

Well I am still here, because Ian doesn’t drink their koolaid.
You're a weirdo. No one in their right mind doesn't want our WR corp to improve. People that actually watch other teams just know our WR corp isn't the worst in the league like you were trying to say. No one doesnt think the WR or any part of the team couldn't improve though. I suspect that's why we drafted a WR with a top 50 pick but I'm not Sherlock Holmes.

You're a weirdo. No one in their right mind doesn't want our WR corp to improve. People that actually watch other teams just know our WR corp isn't the worst in the league like you were trying to say. No one doesnt think the WR or any part of the team couldn't improve though. I suspect that's why we drafted a WR with a top 50 pick but I'm not Sherlock Holmes.

You in the Patsfans hall of fame yet?

Why don’t you do what you do best?

Go copy some more reviews of college prospects and pass it off as your own.

You plagiarist !

Even though they are pre-season games and not all 1st-stringers, still not convinced Matt can do the job...
Because a guy who was smart enough out of college to be immediately offered a job maintaining nuclear submarines isn't smart enough to figure out how to call the plays in a football game.

You in the Patsfans hall of fame yet?

Why don’t you do what you do best?

Go copy some more reviews of college prospects and pass it off as your own.

You plagiarist !
Who am I plagiarizing you weirdo lol?

It's odd to me how folks don't understand that their defense that year was very very good regardless of the outcome. They were the only thing keeping games winnable.

It doesn’t matter…. Your a fraud !
You take reports from various sites and copy or rewrite it as your own.

Total Fraud who is not in the Patsfans HOF

I'm sure as **** not aggregating a bunch of analysis, weighing it out, and using it to inform my own analysis on a consistently correct basis.

What I'm getting at is, well, this is how you do it lmao. You reference a community and make your own judgments

I'm sure as **** not aggregating a bunch of analysis, weighing it out, and using it to inform my own analysis on a consistently correct basis.

What I'm getting at is, well, this is how you do it lmao. You reference a community and make your own judgments

WTF ?
Is that you bacongrundlecandy?
Reference a community?

It doesn’t matter…. Your a fraud !
You take reports from various sites and copy or rewrite it as your own.

Total Fraud who is not in the Patsfans HOF
So you're just making **** up. Got it. Usually when you accuse someone of something like that you have an example(s) but you're just making stuff up. Sheesh.

So you're just making **** up. Got it. Usually when you accuse someone of something like that you have an example(s) but you're just making stuff up. Sheesh.

No your a plagiarist - but I will wait until you put in the work next season before I expose you.

That way you will look really stupid

Don’t worry about it, our president is a plagiarist

No your a plagiarist - but I will wait until you put in the work next season before I expose you.

That way you will look really stupid

Don’t worry about it, our president is a plagiarist
Looking forward to it

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand