New England has:

1. Tom f***ing Brady
2. Dion Lewis
3. Burkhead and White behind Lewis
4. Cooks
5. A rusty Chris Hogan
6. Dorsett, Amendola, maybe a rusty Malcolm Mitchell too
7. Oh yeah - Rob Gronkowski

Then consider Pitt’s defense versus New England’s defense.

Who has more weapons again?

James Harrison tips the scales. :D

Hopefully it will be a little warmer compared to the last playoff game against the thumbtacks in foxboro....

Part of me hopes its a ****storm next week, with zero visibility and heavy snow to see how these Titans can fair.

But at the same time would rather see optimal conditions and equal footing (minus homefield, thanks for that), and trust that the Pats superiority will prevail. Also, if snow leads to a more run heavy game it might favor Henry’s running style vs. a guy like Lewis

Long term forecast does not look good - wet at the least. A slick field negates a pass rush and helps the receivers.

I am still confident we will win the game below: One day I will wake up from this mare. I have never been more confident. Crumpler drop, Chung's fourth down trickery...

I'm so scared...it's all bad...we have no chance...the sky!!!! It's falling!!!! We're doomed!! I knew it!!! It's ALWAYS ALL BAD!!! Every year...terror...think I'll become a Jete fan

Haven't been this confident about a playoff game since we played the Jets in January
You are absolutely right PWP, that game should be an object lesson for EVERY one of us, including myself. When you start patting yourself on the back BEFORE the game instead of after it, then you are inviting a bad outcome.

And while WE know the defense is pretty good. Titan fans who are looking at our front 7 won't see any individuals that are going to scare them. They won't see hardly anyone's name that they recognize for christ's sake.

The Titans have a good DL and OL. When you have those, you should always be in the ball game.

And BTW- I listen to talk radio and.....

Brady is playing for his job

Bellichick is calling rental agents in NJ

All the coordinators can't wait to leave this sinking ship

The players hate Brady and wish JG was their QB

and Alex Guerrero is the guy who is really running the Pats football operation.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: (that's 3 emogies for those of you who don't understand sarcasm. ;) )

Found the Titans forum.

They were hoping for New England because “Pitt has more weapons”

Forgetting that:

A. We beat Pitt
B. We actually have more weapons (Gronk, Cooks, Lewis, White, Hogan, Dola, Brady’s comeback ability)
C. We had the number 1 offense in the NFL and the number 1 scoring defense...

It’s like other team fan bases hate us for no reason because they’re clearly not watching us.
its bc Garoppolo’s not here ;)

Well Chris Johnson has dangerous speed but Vince Young doesn't scare me at all.

Brady playing for his job if we lose

200.gif

You are absolutely right PWP, that game should be an object lesson for EVERY one of us, including myself. When you start patting yourself on the back BEFORE the game instead of after it, then you are inviting a bad outcome.
nothing that us fans think or feel, matters one iota whatsoever with respect to "inviting a bad outcome"

Pretty sure TB12 knows how to beat a **** Lebeau defense.
I think the last time( or was it last but one) Brady faced **** Lebeau, he lost no? I think the old dog learnt a new trick in his last season in Pitt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back