PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On To The Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The team I wanted the most. It's all lining up perfectly.

Man the AFC blows.
KC with Kelce was formidable...for 30 minutes. The other 3 this weekend.......JV.
My hope.....Jacksonville upsets Pitt or at least sends Steelers to the infirmary.
A Florida team in NE in January would make me a happeeee

I agree. Would rather face Bortles with a trip to the SB any week over Ben, even with Jax’s stellar defense.

Logan Ryan and Jon Robinson are gonna expose all the pats secrets so they’ll be prepared and it’ll be a tough and close game.

tenor.gif

I never seen a ****y bunch in a thread lol.

Haven't been this confident about a playoff game since we played the Jets in January

I'd gauge my level of confidence to be along the lines of how I felt before the Tebow Broncos game.

EDIT - I think we're going to see and hear a lot about the run up to the 2010 Jest game. But the run up to the 2011 Broncos game was the same; we were licking our chops and our boys delivered an old-fashioned, piping hot, well-seasoned, beat down.

Welcome back Logan Ryan!

This is the 3rd most confident I’ve ever been behind the Colts AFCCG in 2014 and the Tebow game
You didn't feel more comfortable in 2010 or 2007?

Haven't been this confident about a playoff game since we played the Jets in January
Considering we played the Jets in December I assume you mean the dreaded 2011 playoff game.

Couldn't of hand picked a better opponent, Pats will win by double digits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back