PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're On To The Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not confident against anyone this year. I will not be shocked by a loss.

This is a good sign. The last time I had supreme confidence in a playoff win was against Rex Ryan's Jets. And before that, the 07 Super Bowl.

I think the last time( or was it last but one) Brady faced **** Lebeau, he lost no? I think the old dog learnt a new trick in his last season in Pitt

2015 he was with Tennesse wasn't he?

Reading a titans forum

lol they are using CHB as bulletin board material. Hey morons, Shaughnessy does that with hopes of the Pats losing, so no you don't get to use that as bulletin board material

I'm worried Belichick will be distracted thinking about how to clean out his office quickly.

He's trying to figure out who Cleveland is going to take, Rosen or Darnold.

Oh look we got them hoping for injury

I saw the gronk brothers on Shark Tank and now would like nothing more than for his leg to get broken on home turf. I HATE monkey jocks.

Titans have an "any given Sunday" chance but if the Patriots play anything close to their capabilities this should be an easy victory.

Titans had a -22 Point differential for the year and really struggled to generate offense. Their big chance is if they are able to sustain long drives by running outside, making a bunch of 3rd and shorts and keeping the Pats offense off the field.

Last time the Patriots played the Titans was the Joey Iosefa game. Ran for 51 yards on 14 carries.

I expect the Cat to rush for more this time around.

Keshawn Martin and Michael Williams were among those to catch passes from Tom Brady that day. I would say we have upgraded nicely with Gronk, Cooks and (Hogan/Mitchell).

had that awesome screen to james white for a TD iirc

He's trying to figure out who Cleveland is going to take, Rosen or Darnold.

Cleveland would be an interesting landing spot for BB, a revenge how do you like me now F#$% You tour of Ohio

He works a deal so once a year they will wear a uniforms that say Belichicks rather the Browns.

Plus for fun on Saturdays he helps out the defense at Ohio State.

Come on man I’m obviously joking

200.gif

I wouldn't doubt it as Belichick had wanted to keep Hoyer instead of Brady.

Honestly I’d have him on a short leash if it’s close bring in Hoyer, can’t take chances.

Honestly I’d have him on a short leash if it’s close bring in Hoyer, can’t take chances.

Sorry, I realized that but there was no way to delete my post.

Do we currently have a QB on the practice squad?

Look at the 3 teams the Pats would have to face.......Tenn and Jags are meh.....Bortles makes me laugh.......Pitt has Ben but I can't see them winning in The Razor if Pats have their team healthy........Having Hogan and Burkehead back along with Van Noy should mean no problemo getting to their next SB......
Bortles can't even complete Check downs. 87 yards passing but jags defense is so good.

nothing that us fans think or feel, matters one iota whatsoever with respect to "inviting a bad outcome"
No that remark was directed at the players and coaching staff. Of COURSE what we think doesn't matter at all

No that remark was directed at the players and coaching staff. Of COURSE what we think doesn't matter at all
Thank god you let them know! I was worried we were not getting our thoughts and concerns about taking the opponents lightly to Belichick and the staff.

Only chance Tennessee has is if Brady submits another 18-38 and 2 int divisional round performance, like he did Vs Houston last year when Dion Lewis bailed him out of 1 of his worst playoff performances....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back