PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
No excuses this has to be a blowout W. They're going to be playing without the majority of their offensive starters.

No excuses this has to be a blowout W. They're going to be playing without the majority of their offensive starters.

:D Was just going ask about that I am sure that BSer BB will talk about how dangerous they are on O.:rolleyes::D

already did.^^

Didn't know we had so many expansion Teams on our 2019 Schedule now add Cleveland to the list yikes.:confused: I hope that doesn't taint our 16-0 quest.:rolleyes:

After escaping the Skins game without major injury (fingers crossed on Dorsett) no thanks to Outhouse at LT, it is time to focus on handing out a TNF beatdown to that other team from the Jersey swamplands
trot out Stidham to throw up some balloons to rest Brady on short week.

No?

trot out Stidham to throw up some balloons to rest Brady on short week.

No?

No. Brady needs to play full games.

My game plan:

1.) Kick off or defer to the 2nd half.
2.) Let our D shut down an offense that *might* only have Golden Tate as a credible threat.
3.) Try to "double dip" at the end of the 2nd/start of the 3rd.
4.) Run the ball all second half....and rotate out skill players late in the 4th.

We need this WIN badly...and the mini-BYE.

No. Brady needs to play full games.

My game plan:

1.) Kick off or defer to the 2nd half.
2.) Let our D shut down an offense that *might* only have Golden Tate as a credible threat.
3.) Try to "double dip" at the end of the 2nd/start of the 3rd.
4.) Run the ball all second half....and rotate out skill players late in the 4th.

We need this WIN badly...and the mini-BYE.

5.) Score on D ?

We should cover pretty easily.

I'm wondering how Belichick will exploit Solder.

He was always more susceptible as a pass blocker to outside rips and swims, even going back to his days at Colorado.

Are these point spreads historic? At this point we're predicting a 40-3 bollocking.

Predicted Score
NYG 2.9
NEP 40.2

Spread Consensus
NYG 45% +16.5
NE 55% -16.5

Total Consensus
Under 48% 42
Over 52%

Are these point spreads historic? At this point we're predicting a 40-3 bollocking.

Predicted Score
NYG 2.9
NEP 40.2

Spread Consensus
NYG 45% +16.5
NE 55% -16.5

Total Consensus
Under 48% 42
Over 52%
I don't think it'll be that much of a blowout. I think the weather will play a bit of a factor. Plus I don't think we have things figured out offensively yet.

I think we see another 30-7ish type of game.

23 points .....lol

Rain alone wouldn't necessarily be a 'run' game, but rain+wind might be. Sounds eerily similar to a Thursday Night game against the Jets a few years about. Or as I like to remember it, the 'Aaron Dobson Game'.

A driving rain plus wind could very well suppress the score of this game. Of any game. Can the Pats run the ball well enough to dominate?

A driving rain plus wind could very well suppress the score of this game. Of any game. Can the Pats run the ball well enough to dominate?

Giants gave up 210 to the Vikings, 145 to the Bucs and 150 to the jills 3 of the last 4 weeks. I think if the Pats come in with a gameplan to commit to the run they'll have success.

Giants gave up 210 to the Vikings, 145 to the Bucs and 150 to the jills 3 of the last 4 weeks. I think if the Pats come in with a gameplan to commit to the run they'll have success.
POUND THE ROCK

It’s almost impossible for a rookie QB to come into the razor and win. That along with the fact they have almost no healthy weapons for this game. This one should be a laugher.

Word is this game has the Giants as the largest underdog in Thursday night football history?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference