PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain alone wouldn't necessarily be a 'run' game, but rain+wind might be. Sounds eerily similar to a Thursday Night game against the Jets a few years about. Or as I like to remember it, the 'Aaron Dobson Game'.

When I think of rain and nasty weather, I think of the SF game - the game where they fell way behind, came back but ended up loosing.

Kraft charging full price for preseason game #10 ?

I know it's the Giants and flukiness tends to follow them against us, but I'm kind of disappointed how injured they are. I want to see this defense against a full strength, quality offense and it seems like we'd have to wait until November (Philly/Wentz) for that. Possibly the Browns/Mayfield although he's been stinking it up lately.

Not that I don't believe in the defense, but it would be more fun to watch a legit offense get shut down as opposed to an injury riddled or amateur one.

Saffron Barkley, ruled out.

Anyone notice anything wrong with Phil Perry's tweet of the Giants Injury report???

BTW, they are likely without Gallman since he's still in the concussion protocol

I know it's the Giants and flukiness tends to follow them against us, but I'm kind of disappointed how injured they are. I want to see this defense against a full strength, quality offense and it seems like we'd have to wait until November (Philly/Wentz) for that. Possibly the Browns/Mayfield although he's been stinking it up lately.

Not that I don't believe in the defense, but it would be more fun to watch a legit offense get shut down as opposed to an injury riddled or amateur one.
The only QBs that represent a test of any significance are Watson and Mahomes.

Prescott is a caretaker
Wentz is slightly above average
Jackson and Mayfield still can't read a defense after the 1st read.

Jones may wish Eli were still the starter.......................what are the odds Eli sees some action in this game????

Prescott is a caretaker

I'd put Wentz up there with Watson/Mahomes. The Eagles are completely different with DJax on offense opening up the field and giving Ertz/Godert seams to run through...

Prescott is a caretaker
What about Sam Darnold, he'll be playing the Pats next week...... ;)

Anyone notice anything wrong with Phil Perry's tweet of the Giants Injury report???

BTW, they are likely without Gallman since he's still in the concussion protocol
Chung- Nose? :D

What about Sam Darnold, he'll be playing the Pats next week...... ;)

Good point, it's hard for a D to keep it's breath when it's laughing it's collective ass off

Short week. Anything is possible. Do home teams win more of these TNF games? Does it make a difference? Curious to see that stat?

Short week. Anything is possible. Do home teams win more of these TNF games? Does it make a difference? Curious to see that stat?

Having a hard time finding a hard date on the data, but a site I found (that has recent games on it) says home teams are 38-34 straight up on TNF. So I would say it doesn't really make a difference.

Jones may wish Eli were still the starter.......................what are the odds Eli sees some action in this game????

Yep Jones should insist and tell Eli that he being a vet knows this current Giant Offense way better than him *wink* *wink*.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back