PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

We're on to the Giants

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully Bill can dial up some coverages to confuse the rookie. Their offense will look better if Barkley comes back. This giants defense isnt like what we faced in 2007 and 2012, Giants are 30th in total defense.
I'm wondering how Belichick will exploit Solder.

Guessing we are wearing blue and they are wearing white? Puke puke puke

What is bb’s record against 1st and 2nd year quarterbacks?

Pretty impressive last i heard!

Good for them and us.

Just win it and figure the problems on offense out. I really hope that Wynn and N'Keal Harry can give it a needed spark.
Atleast it's a short week and there isn't much build up.

The stretch of games after the Bye will be much tougher. Cowboys, Eagles (**** that game already. The build up and Eagles fans will be unbearable) Texans and the Chiefs.

Just win it and figure the problems on offense out. I really hope that Wynn and N'Keal Harry can give it a needed spark.
Atleast it's a short week and there isn't much build up.

The stretch of games after the Bye will be much tougher. Cowboys, Eagles (**** that game already. The build up and Eagles fans will be unbearable) Texans and the Chiefs.

Ravens won't be easy either.

We all know what the true missing option on this poll is.
Hah I wonder what that first poll was about when I threw that in there the first time lol.

Sounds like crappy conditions during the game.

Windy and rain.

Nate Solder is going to get absolutely abused.

Here's some reading for people who want the Patriots to guarantee money to match other teams.

Nate Solder

The Giants have two options with Solder after this season. They can keep him for a $19M cap it, or they can release him for a $13 dead cap hit. Roughly the same situation in 2021. That is one terrible contract.

This is like what Belichick says about filling holes with bad signings. Now that you've made a bad decisions, you have multiple holes instead of one. Giants need to find a LT now with a lot less money and have had trim down the roster in other areas just to account for this huge contract. The worst case scenario was not in fact that the Giants did not have a quality LT; this is the worst case scenario here.

"Top weapons"... hmmm... here's a preview of the Giants brandishing those weapons Thursday night...

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back