PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 2 . NE@NO . PREGAME thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Reiss‏Verified account @MikeReiss 9m9 minutes ago
Arrivals at Superdome: Bill Belichick (with son Brian nearby), Rob Gronkowski, Malcolm Butler and Nick Caserio.
DJ7tTMaWAAAXFoA.jpg

No Dola, Jules, and MM will be tough, but not undoable with that Saints secondary.

Gronk, Hogey, Cooks, Allen, Dorsette, White, Lewis, and Gillesllie, is plenty enough if they execute. No ******** play calling, don't try to be cute. Just go out there, and execute smartly, and play tough!

I'm not so much concerned about the office, as much as I am about that Hightower-less defense. Hopefully the newcomers have managed to get up to speed more or less, and everyine is familiar with his own duties and playcalling. Hopefully we get to see some kind of pass rush this game.... ************, last week was ugly in that department. If they play like last week, Breese will light them up like 4th of July fireworks.

I'm not analyzing anything this week. I've been under a great deal of stress recently, and I've set aside a few hours this weekend to relax and just watch my teams play. Alabama played last night and it was nice to watch some of their future NFL players step up.

Now today, I'm gonna just set out a few snacks, grab an adult beverage, and wait to see what Coach has come up with to deal with New Orleans. :)

Should be fun.
Hope today helps with your stress friend. That's what's great about sports to be able to get away :). If you ever need to get some stuff off your chest can always PM me as can anyone else.

Five Pats were already ruled out and with Patriots normally going with 7 OL the inactive list should be more or less set barring the (not unusual) surprise:

Hightower, Amendola, Valentine, Slater, Ebner, Croston, Waddle/Fleming.

This could mean Waddle the last inactive..

No Dola, Jules, and MM will be tough, but not undoable with that Saints secondary.

Gronk, Hogey, Cooks, Allen, Dorsette, White, Lewis, and Gillesllie, is plenty enough if they execute. No ******** play calling, don't try to be cute. Just go out there, and execute smartly, and play tough!

I'm not so much concerned about the office, as much as I am about that Hightower-less defense. Hopefully the newcomers have managed to get up to speed more or less, and everyine is familiar with his own duties and playcalling. Hopefully we get to see some kind of pass rush this game.... ************, last week was ugly in that department. If they play like last week, Breese will light them up like 4th of July fireworks.

I hope Van Noy can "athletically process" this game fast enough. :eek:

Going to close the pregame thread, thanks again to LD for posting this morning...the game day thread is now up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes