PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 3 . HOU@NE . PREGAME thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

long distance

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Let's start w Texans . being extra early this time..

Like Reiss don't expect Hightower, Slater.
Big Q is Cannon of course. Ebner a Q too.
Rowe and Roberts should also be active.

Early look at possible inactives:

Burkhead (i), Croston, Hollister, Slater (i), Hightower (i),
Cannon (i)/Waddle, Ebner (i)/Grissom/Langi

Not sure why this game is starting to concern me. Every look at tape from the Texans first two games makes me wonder where they are going to get their points, but I have a bad vibe going on right now. The Houston front seven is ferocious, but nothing Brady hasn't dealt with before. Their secondary sucks which tells me that this could be the breakout game for Cooks and Hogan on crossing routes or Gronk up the seams.

Maybe its the extensive Pats injury list that creeps me out. I hope they get through this one intact.

I may head over to Jack's Abby and grab a growler of the Graham Cracker BA to take the edge off.

Wow, where is everybody, I know it's a nice day in the north east, but 4 posts in the pre game thread with about an hour and forty five minutes to go?

Hoping Cannon is good to go, but I'm not too sure about that

interesting about Hollister (w Dola back) and Ebner..

Everybody's in the politics thread :(
I'm looking forward to the game. Good to have Amendola and Gronk back.

I was wondering why it seemed so empty in here. Kinda nice having the extra elbow room, though. Y'know, no line at the john, no like at the beer stand ...

Obviously there's a gripping Jags-Ravens game going on and that's taken the eyeballs away...

Not sure why this game is starting to concern me. Every look at tape from the Texans first two games makes me wonder where they are going to get their points, but I have a bad vibe going on right now. The Houston front seven is ferocious, but nothing Brady hasn't dealt with before. Their secondary sucks which tells me that this could be the breakout game for Cooks and Hogan on crossing routes or Gronk up the seams.

Maybe its the extensive Pats injury list that creeps me out. I hope they get through this one intact.

I may head over to Jack's Abby and grab a growler of the Graham Cracker BA to take the edge off.

acc. to NFL network Dorsett is feeling good about the gameplan so maybe take some of that medicine..

the key should be (acc. to same sources) to line-up quickly on O throughout the game to give Brady most time to study pre-snap; also fast WR's (Cooks, Hogan, Dorsett) should waist no time on LOS - run straight to their routs..

yep. Cannon out . somewhat surprisingly Rowe as well
Grissom over Langi

Lets hope for a good day by Fleming and JJ

Could be an ugly game trying to protect Brady.

Kind of surprised by Rowe, Cannon is a tough loss today...glad to see Gronk, Danny and Gilmore ready to go though

Wow another hour and a half before the game starts. I have no idea what to do with my life until then.

I wonder if Rowe will be inactive vs. bad offenses in order to get our 3rd round pick for 2018. If he plays 50% snaps or less this season we send the Eagles a 4th round pick back instead.

I wonder if Rowe will be inactive vs. bad offenses in order to get our 3rd round pick for 2018. If he plays 50% snaps or less this season we send the Eagles a 4th round pick back instead.
Win. His would be overthinking ridiculousness. BB wants to win. Sometimes he needs to adjust to win long term. Not putting injured players out there's in Sept is consistent with his winning.

Cannon being out is something to watch. He's been effective vs Watt and others recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back