PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

NFL GAME DAY DISCUSSION Week 15 pre-game thread: Patriots vs Colts

Status
Not open for further replies.
How many backs don't miss any games through a season? especially ones with such a bruising running style? Not calling you out, it's a genuine question. If he only misses one game this year thats not too bad.
Furthermore, would anyone here be shocked if Max throws like crazy the next two weeks ? Not advocating, but it’d be classic BB.

Furthermore, would anyone here be shocked if Max throws like crazy the next two weeks ? Not advocating, but it’d be classic BB.
I'd be a little surprised if they threw it a lot vs BUF.

Their best cb is out for the year and I bet BUF will be embarrassed enough from last game that they’ll do anything to stop the run.

But who knows ? Maybe it doesn’t matter if BUF plays 11 fatties and one DB. Maybe they just THAT soft.

In 2019, the D started strong but it was fool’s gold. It’ll be interesting if this group keeps it up. They are the key component. NE needs those guys to keep it up. Indy’s running is strong and Wentz, though I wouldn’t trust him completely, has a very good TD-INT this season…

He's not. Still on the Reserve/Covid List.

What are the activation rules?
Bedard said yesterday that he expects him to be active for this game.

In 2019, the D started strong but it was fool’s gold. It’ll be interesting if this group keeps it up. They are the key component. NE needs those guys to keep it up. Indy’s running is strong and Wentz, though I wouldn’t trust him completely, has a very good TD-INT this season…
How is the #1 defense in the NFL fools gold?

Stevenson will have another big game tonight.

How is the #1 defense in the NFL fools gold?
I mentioned the 2019 D was fool’s gold and I was hoping out loud that this particular D continues its excellent play, rather than fizzle out in late season games.

Only because the Bills are not suited to stop the Pats' running game. But I don't think Belichick and McDaniels are that afraid to throw it a lot on Buffalo now that White is gone for the season. But the Pats are going to play to their strength and the Bills' weaknesses and run it down their throats.

Granted, they will throw a lot more than three passes next week.

Only because the Bills are not suited to stop the Pats' running game. But I don't think Belichick and McDaniels are that afraid to throw it a lot on Buffalo now that White is gone for the season. But the Pats are going to play to their strength and the Bills' weaknesses and run it down their throats.

Granted, they will throw a lot more than three passes next week.

This is my thought. Probably see 25 passes or so against the bills. If we could run on them when thats all we did. Imagine if we open up the passing game too.

I mentioned the 2019 D was fool’s gold and I was hoping out loud that this particular D continues its excellent play, rather than fizzle out in late season games.
Trashing the best D in the NFL seems unwarranted.

Trashing the best D in the NFL seems unwarranted.
Umm. Maybe we aren’t on the same page. I was just HOPING we see continued excellence. I was expressing « hope we don’t see a downward trend like two years ago ».

Maybe our definition of trashing is not aligned.

Indy was also 0-3 and 1-4. They have also come a long way to be in playoff contention. Very difficult game on the road with a rookie QB.

Umm. Maybe we aren’t on the same page. I was just HOPING we see continued excellence. I was expressing « hope we don’t see a downward trend like two years ago ».

Maybe our definition of trashing is not aligned.
Calling the #1 defense in the NFL fools gold is trashing it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News