PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games: Thanksgiving edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gruden is a moron.

The skins have called some questionable plays and then going for 2 and going for the onsides kick when you have momentum was dumb. Game is pretty much over unless the skins get another quick strike.

Dallas with a lot of 3 man rush. Not a fan of it. I don't think Kirk will screw up.

WOW Dak is real good. He is the MVP right now imo. He has it all and can do it all. I cant wait too see what he can do in the playoffs. Don't forget that he is only a rookie and he is playing like a veteran which is even more impressive.

I am more impressed with Dallas's o line. Any QB can do good with that protection.

gruden over coaching- 2 pt conversion, onside kick.just stupid in the name of being aggressive.

Again I don't understand why you think any of this is aggressive.

When to go for a 2pt conversion is a matter of how many more TD scoring opportunities you expect to have left. He did it around the start of the fourth quarter which kinda makes sense given how Dallas demonstrated that they can sustain 5-7min drives.

The onside kick - as I said before - just goes to show that Gruden doesn't have much confidence in his defense stopping the Cowboys.

Situationally neither of the two was an awful call. The only issue with the onside kick for me was that at that point in game you'd expect Dallas to be prepared for it.

Cousins played really well.

Cousins played really well.

Yeah not bad but with cousins its either under neath for 4 yards or a 60 yard bomb. He had couple of 15-20 yarders in the 1st half. But this last drive was just poor exection.. and just Dallas won. They gave them the 3-5 yarders. He took 1 shot but now they have to go for an onside kick if they score. they have no choice.

Last edited:
Gronk would have got called for OPI when Reed made his cut.

Here comes another inside kick

Lol, people are saying Reed is better than Gronk....what blasphemy.

who said that? i never heard of that.

but reed is good. i would say he is top 3-4 TE when healthy.

great 2nd down call to seal the win...most coaches run there

The highlight of that game was Bryant and Norman going at it in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back