PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Week 12 NFL Games: Thanksgiving edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are the odds we lose 1-2 draft picks if we had Gilette designed with one of those obvious advantages built in like the Cowboys or Dolphins did ?

this game looks over.

I don't know. Washington is moving the ball on Dallas pretty well and should have scored more by now. If the Cowboys go up 17:3 I think you are right, though.

EDIT: Well there you go.. @SVN you are right :D

Pathetic tackling by Washington on that Prescott run.

Dak has all day to throw and he knows it. He looks very confident he knows he will have the time to make the throw. Very few QB's have that luxury. With that said Dak is a rookie and playing well.

If you look at past drafts you will realize that none of this is a clear indicator of anything. Apart from the occasional obvious "blue chip" QB talent that goes at the very top of the first round it's a crapshoot. How many QBs were taken before Brady ? Before Wilson ?

Don't get me wrong I'm also impressed with Dak so far but looking back with regret on the draft is in many cases a fools errant because it's so incredibly difficult to predict anything and QBs in particular.

Especially looking back on a draft after 8 months. That's not enough time for any player to develop.

dak will be an elite QB for a long time. he is a bigger russell wilson. boys hit the jackpot.

Damn, kirk didn't take a knee this time.:(

Yikes crappy time management

Washington was really smart to take Kirk Cousins in 4th round as insurance for RJIII in case he didn't work out, since they gave up so many picks. Turns out cousins was the better QB, the much better QB

Brady and co. could have 500 yards passing vs. Cowboys in a SB matchup

Washington has moved up and down the field on Dallas and has 6 points. Dallas and New England have similar defenses.

Wow, such insight!

"If the Redskins don't come away with 7 points on this possession it could very well effect the results of this game."

How much money do these announcers make?

Refs let Dallas get away with DPI..,

Exactly, Arialgg. I saw that. It was blatant. Should have been an automatic first down and the ball spotted on the one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News