PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

week 10: NE@DEN . Practice News

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. It's a lose-lose situation.
A couple years ago the pats played the donkeys in denver, oswieler was the qb he had stepped in for an injured manning. everyone including me thought it would be an easy win, we lost oswieler played very well so it could happen again.

A couple years ago the pats played the donkeys in denver, oswieler was the qb he had stepped in for an injured manning. everyone including me thought it would be an easy win, we lost oswieler played very well so it could happen again.

He played like crap except for one drive at the end of the game. But it is time to built some myths I guess.

If not for a combo of questionable ref calls, injuries and ST blunders that game would have been a 2 score win.

The fact that Bennett is even as high as Questionable this week after being picked up on Thursday is pretty remarkable to me. I still feel doubtful he plays, but who knows.

The fact that Bennett is even as high as Questionable this week after being picked up on Thursday is pretty remarkable to me. I still feel doubtful he plays, but who knows.

Let's see if he travels. Are they leaving tonight?

Pats kinda stink (meaning look rusty) coming off byes now if I'm not mistaken. It's not like 10 years ago where a bye meant a guaranteed blowout the next week.

Or maybe it just seems that way.
It doesn't just seem. They started 9-1 but since then have been 3-3.

It doesn't just seem. They started 9-1 but since then have been 3-3.

Two ******** ref calls on Gronk in the endzone at the end of games from being 5-1. And again 8-2 since 2012 after BYEs. You are being overdramatic..

Two ******** ref calls on Gronk in the endzone at the end of games from being 5-1. And again 8-2 since 2012 after BYEs. You are being overdramatic..
It does not seem dramatic to me. He was just stating facts. There was a stretch where the Pats were virtually guaranteed to win coming off of the bye. It's not like that anymore.

It does not seem dramatic to me. He was just stating facts. There was a stretch where the Pats were virtually guaranteed to win coming off of the bye. It's not like that anymore.

How is 8-2 in 5 years with both losses being ******** calls at the end of the game any different than that miraculous stretch you are talking about ?

I am not sure this means anything for Rowe on Sunday mostly because the team will stay out in high altitude until the Raiders game. But of course he might be close than expected.

He played like crap except for one drive at the end of the game. But it is time to built some myths I guess.

If not for a combo of questionable ref calls, injuries and ST blunders that game would have been a 2 score win.
Denver won because of ******** calls i agree, but oswier played well , much better than anyone thought he would.

Denver won because of ******** calls i agree, but oswier played well , much better than anyone thought he would.

He had one good drive in the entire game. Which should have ended three times prematurely. Once on a clear OL hold on one of his deep completions, then on a dropped INT by Chung or Harmon and finally in the redzone after he was sacked but the refs bailed Denver out with a ridiculous call on Chung.

He got smacked around the entire game by our DL and couldnt move the ball until Harper gave them a short field.

I am not sure this means anything for Rowe on Sunday mostly because the team will stay out in high altitude until the Raiders game. But of course he might be close than expected.

Wouldn't read too much into it other that he is practicing and team has full week of practice on the road. I guess everyone who is cleared to practice travels. Also no need to rush him like they tried last time. JJ is playing well, Bademosi showed he can step up.

Well the team is on its way. Just a question of time until we hear if Bennett is with them.

How is 8-2 in 5 years with both losses being ******** calls at the end of the game any different than that miraculous stretch you are talking about ?
Who are you to question me for saying that my fellow poster was not being overly dramatic when all he did was state numbers? You and I are now internet enemies forever, my good sir or ma'am.

Although I do enjoy how you use the word "********."

Who are you to question me for saying that my fellow poster was not being overly dramatic when all he did was state numbers? You and I are now internet enemies forever, my good sir or ma'am.

Although I do enjoy how you use the word "********."

Love you Patjew.. Never change..

We lost mostly because of the officiating and partially due to "Harper's muff."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey