PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Watson/AB Investigations

You're not as smart as you think you are. even if someone's identity is a matter of record they can still be doxxed if the person doing it brings attention to that identity as a thing to harrass or threaten.

430.gif

your top WR committing a federal crime is a pretty good reason to tank the offense.

Remind me again, how much time did he do for that?

Besides, the receiving corps was hardly the biggest problem that year.

It was most definitely the biggest problem that year.

Issues at TE and OL meant that the deep threat was never going to be the most productive part of the team. You need time to develop long plays and we had no blocking at TE and our OL was in a shambles, where was that time coming from?

You’re aware that Brown doesn’t just run the 7, 8, and 9-routes right?

your top WR committing a federal crime is a pretty good reason to tank the offense.

Besides, the receiving corps was hardly the biggest problem that year. Issues at TE and OL meant that the deep threat was never going to be the most productive part of the team. You need time to develop long plays and we had no blocking at TE and our OL was in a shambles, where was that time coming from?
The receiving corp was in fact the biggest issue that year, and last year too.

Brady was dealing with an injured foot when he hurt his throwing elbow playing KC in the regular season, according to what we know now he also had a torn MCL. The offensive line was hurt all season, they had turnstile Marshall Newhouse at LT, Andrews was out with blood clots and Mason was in and out of the lineup with injuries. They had no TE’s because Gronk retired late and BB didn’t draft one. Harry was injured, they wasted precious time with Josh Gordon when they could have been getting Jakobi Meyers and Gunner up to speed, then once AB shot his way out of town they wasted a 2nd on Sanu to appease Tom.

This ^ is why the offense failed in 2019, the defense failed in 2017 due to injuries… it happens, this is pro football. Move on already.

Last edited:
The receiving corp was in fact the biggest issue that year, and last year too.
No it was the biggest symptom. Lots of other factors went into the failure of the receiving corps that aren't as easy to spot as receivers not making their numbers.

Released to avoid media attention to Tug Job Bob's Excellent Florida Adventure.
I contend that Brady mentally threw in the towel on the NEP at that point.
He wouldn’t have been cut if he shut his mouth. We forget that he threatened someone’s children.

Doxing someone who just publicly stated in a major publication her name, profession, state of residence, etc? Nope. You'll have to come up with another infraction against Brown because doxing isn't it.
Yeah, this doxing one was new to me too. Sounds made up.

Released to avoid media attention to Tug Job Bob's Excellent Florida Adventure.
I contend that Brady mentally threw in the towel on the NEP at that point.
I always love it when other people can see the obvious too. The butterfly effect of Bob's escapades.

Remind me again, how much time did he do for that?

It was most definitely the biggest problem that year.

You’re aware that Brown doesn’t just run the 7, 8, and 9-routes right?
That or tight end. We haven't had a single NFL caliber tight end on the roster for like two years now. Thank god BB finally said enough.

Nope. He broadcast her contact info to his followers and threatened her children. That's textbook doxxing. Even if her information is a matter of public record, distributing it or highlighting it to those who mean her harm still fits under the definition of the word.

Nope. He broadcast her contact info to his followers and threatened her children. That's textbook doxxing. Even if her information is a matter of public record, distributing it or highlighting it to those who mean her harm still fits under the definition of the word.

Then cite a legal definition of doxing that includes your claim. You keep saying it’s “textbook” and when challenged, you reply “it’s textbook.”

Also..cite where Browns threatens her kids, in the legal sense of the word. Or stop spreading misinformation.

1627936919847.png

Last edited:
I don’t want to be in the business of defending Antonio Brow, but wasn’t that particular message from him a text? I think it was. That’s not public and was not seen by his followers. She then passed that on to the media which caused it to become public.

His initial accuser ran a con on him. She tricked him into agreeing to pay $1.6 million into her business that did not actually exist. His financial advisor figured it out before he spent the money. She then extorted him, initially demanding ten million dollars. Her lawsuit came later for less.

I think that would drive anyone crazy, particularly someone with his issues. Still, he handled it horribly and gave the Patriots no other option other than cutting him.

Definition of DOX

slang: to publicly identify or publish private information about (someone) especially as a form of punishment or revenge

That's Webster's Dictionary. So no more moving the goal posts?

Lol, the most critical aspect of the definition that everything turns on is splitting hairs.

You'd make a great SEC prosecutor - "your honor, what do you mean insider trading is dependent on non-public information? The guy was trading on information, isn't that enough?!"

Lol, the most critical aspect of the definition that everything turns on is splitting hairs.

You'd make a great SEC prosecutor - "your honor, what do you mean insider trading is dependent on non-public information? The guy was trading on information, isn't that enough?!"

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Yeah, 911? I’d like to report a murder. Someone get a 4X body bag.

He wouldn’t have been cut if he shut his mouth. We forget that he threatened someone’s children.
When did he threaten children? I don't remember that.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Back