PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Watson/AB Investigations

When did he threaten children? I don't remember that.

Anybody blaming ANYONE but AB for him being cut has this wrong. Guy is a POS has nobody to blame but himself. I don’t know if he’s a rapist or not but he’s definitely a douchebag and has shown his true colors repeatedly but we are blaming Kraft for this for some reason.

Anybody blaming ANYONE but AB for him being cut has this wrong. Guy is a POS has nobody to blame but himself. I don’t know if he’s a rapist or not but he’s definitely a douchebag and has shown his true colors repeatedly but we are blaming Kraft for this for some reason.
That isn't threatening the children.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that we all watched AB for many years and it wasn't until he came to the Pats that the mediot heads started to explode? It was like someone turned on a switch and every day was AB this and AB that, even though most of it happened before he came here.

It sure looks like Kraft dumped AB because Kraft was in the middle of a messy situation himself and didn't want to face the music, so to speak. The fact that dumping AB may also have had an impact on Brady's decision to leave should also be taken into account.

That isn't threatening the children.

Doesn't it strike you as odd that we all watched AB for many years and it wasn't until he came to the Pats that the mediot heads started to explode? It was like someone turned on a switch and every day was AB this and AB that, even though most of it happened before he came here.

It sure looks like Kraft dumped AB because Kraft was in the middle of a messy situation himself and didn't want to face the music, so to speak. The fact that dumping AB may also have had an impact on Brady's decision to leave should also be taken into account.
Why did he send the pictures then if it wasn't a threat?

I don't care if Kraft did that because of that reason, AB is human garbage and if you blame Kraft for that I can't help you. AB did it to himself, Belichick didn't send those texts, Kraft didn't send those texts. You have to draw the line somewhere. It was easy avoidable if AB could have been a half decent human being.

Why did he send the pictures then if it wasn't a threat?

I don't care if Kraft did that because of that reason, AB is human garbage and if you blame Kraft for that I can't help you. AB did it to himself, Belichick didn't send those texts, Kraft didn't send those texts. You have to draw the line somewhere. It was easy avoidable if AB could have been a half decent human being.
I can't comment on the link you provided because I can't open it. Why don't you clue me in on what AB said in his texts that was so threatening to the kids.
The NYFL HOF has plenty of low character players and some are worse than AB, and that includes the Tea Bagger who was just inducted.
We do agree in that we don't care why Kraft dumped AB weeks after picking him up though. What we disagree on is dumping him at all, especially if it was a factor in losing Brady.

I can't comment on the link you provided because I can't open it. Why don't you clue me in on what AB said in his texts that was so threatening to the kids.
The NYFL HOF has plenty of low character players and some are worse than AB, and that includes the Tea Bagger who was just inducted.
We do agree in that we don't care why Kraft dumped AB weeks after picking him up though. What we disagree on is dumping him at all, especially if it was a factor in losing Brady.
He sent pictures of the ladies children to her. That is a threat. Why else would he do it? **** AB.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back