PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial 1st 2019 regular season game thread: Slackers vs. Gummy Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
LMAO at Graham trying to block right there

I have a feeling BB would have fun if he had Mack & Roquan...

Rodgers is going to grab a live mic and **** all over LaFleur before the quarter is done.

So many excuses for Rodgers. "He was never fully healthy last year"

Letting Mack have 1 on 1. What an idiot coach!

Are they allowed to sack Aaron???

Don't they know who they are sacking??

Would’ve been a great pic off the shoe top...

I am in awe watching Rodgers! Have any of you seen two better drives to start a season? What an absolute legend of a player. I'm lucky to have seen him play.

lol... leaving the RG to handle Mack all on his own..

Aaron will take getting sacked and losing yards over throwing it away. Getting sacked and costing your team yards doesn’t hurt that precious passer rating

Rodgers is one of my QBs in the my 2 QB league

I’m not a offensive genius, but any play you draw up that has Jimmy Graham blocking Khalil Mack is probably going to suck.

Rodgers will be throwing this coach under the bus by halftime.

I am in awe watching Rodgers! Have any of you seen two better drives to start a season? What an absolute legend of a player. I'm lucky to have seen him play.
He's just so athletically gifted! We are all so lucky to witness his greatness!!

He really is incomparable, absolute Living Legend. Brady is good but Rodgers is ungodly.

If this was proper, should have been Cardinals vs Bears because they are the oldest teams :p
I was thinking they should have put the Cardinals on MNF because of this.

They need to change that ad tag line to discount double sack.

Rodgers is one of my QBs in the my 2 QB league

Same here. I'm in a 2 QB league with Rodgers and Brady. I sat him for Kirk Cousins this week though(who i picked up late). I will not start a QB who plays @ Chicago this season. I don't care who it is. Maybe if it was a home game.

They need to change that ad tag line to discount double sack.
Its because he's such a competitor and he's keeping his eyes down field! What an athlete!

Well it is clear that Aaron is suffering because he wasted his time with inter team scrimmages. He is so far above preparation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents