Reaction score
Rooting for da Bears...

Mrs. Rover earlier today: “Are you watching that game tonight?”

Me: “Nah, I don’t think so.”

Moments ago...

Me: “Um... you know what... I... uh...”

Mrs. Rover: “I knew it.”

o_O

FWIW... I’ve been attempting to satisfy my NFL jones in a variety of venues this evening... including on radio with CBS Sports... and on TV with NFL Network... and all I can say is I cannot overestimate the current level of cleanliness on Aaron Rodgers’s balls.

Is there any Pats fan cheering for GB tonight, if so why?

Nah, I'm rooting for the Bears and still picturing in my mind what our DL would look like with Akim Hicks in the middle. Top 5 on Bill's "Things I would have done differently' list

I'm still mad this stupid ass game is on instead of ours.

I'm still mad this stupid ass game is on instead of ours.
Literally is one of the benefits of winning the Super Bowl. Of course they change it this year and give it to Rodgers

This obese cow on the TV is talentless.

FWIW... I’ve been attempting to satisfy my NFL jones in a variety of venues this evening... including on radio with CBS Sports... and on TV with NFL Network... and all I can say is I cannot overestimate the current level of cleanliness on Aaron Rodgers’s balls.
I'm stuck watching 5 women singing and dancing on stage with the sound off.

Curious to see if Rodgers is still in his prime.

" It's an honor to have the great Aaron Rodgers open the season for us. For him to bless us with his presence is a testament of his humbleness and character.

May Aaron bless you. "

Sincerely

Joe Buck

Wonder how many throwaways and sacks Rodgers will take to protect his stats

I’d prefer football chat to this “concert”. The internet is full of songs. I tuned in to the pregame to hear football talk.

It's nice to have Rodney there for a liitle balance of the coverage. I also like the fact they will be constantly hyping Sunday's Pats game all night.
How does CC feel about Aaron?
What are the chances that Robert Kraft comes out from behind the curtain to greet Meek?

Little nitpick...but since Kraft did Meek a huge solid, wouldn’t Sunday night be more fitting for him to perform?

I am going to check the first quarter maybe but I am not going to watch too much beyond that. Obviously I want the Bears to win and Rodgers to have a bad game. Mostly because i hate the way he plays. If you're not focused entirely on winning when you play (either due to selfish reasons, professionalism or pure drive to be the best) i find it hard to root for you.

I actually like Revis more than Rodgers. Give me a mercenary who will do his best to try to get the most money he can over a guy who is worried and taking a chance or sack cause of his stat line any day.

Yes, I am. Because I hate both teams but I hate the Bears more. .I just hate all Chicago teams.

How is Chris Simms in the same set with Rodney? I think I’ve played in 5he same amount of NFL games as he has.

His father must have something on the NBC executives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST