PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Unofficial 1st 2019 regular season game thread: Slackers vs. Gummy Bears

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many on here agreed that they didn’t need it lol.
It’s definitely in my top 3 of biggest goofs by BB. Hard to believe people on here on sleeping on that.

No he wanted the offsides flag, Al. But the ref thought the guy got back onside.

Aaron “where’s my flag” Rodgers

That commercial looks like the most exercise Jerome Bettis has had since he retired.

He didn't have many healthy players.
Can’t just hand Denver home field. We didn’t seem to even be trying to win the game until the end of the game. Weird day. I’d say Bill big time redeemed himself lol.

Anyone else take Rodgers in fantasy and are regretting it, like I am?

Can’t just hand Denver home field. We didn’t seem to even be trying to win the game until the end of the game. Weird day. I’d say Bill big time redeemed himself lol.
It was that bad. Besides, don't you wonder if Guge would have been fired or not if we didn't play the donkeys on the road?

Did Rashan Gary not play on defense this half?

Mike Tricio is a sideline reporter now? How progressive.
That guy really screwed up leaving MNF. He was actually decent besides his lowest moment where he lost his cool with the Jets final play of the game fumbling the ball here.

Trubisky needs to throw it toward a receiver, not run out of bounds and lose yardage,

Mind numbing stupid playcalling there.

Chicago was brain dead not to run out the clock on that drive. Did they really think Trubisky was going to go ~50 to get into FG position??

Tomorrow we're going to hear ESPN, Kellerman and Shannon Sharp suck off Rodgers for a full hour and talk about how great he was against the Bears momentous defense.

Here comes time for a Rodgers Hail Mary montage.

Here comes hail Rodgers, there will be gushing...

That guy really screwed up leaving MNF. He was actually decent besides his lowest moment where he lost his cool with the Jets final play of the game fumbling the ball here.
He's not just the sideline reporter, he is the pregame and halftime show main host. Also, it is widely believed he is the play-by-play-guy-in-waiting after Al Michaels retires (hopefully not for many, many years)

It was that bad. Besides, don't you wonder if Guge would have been fired or not if we didn't play the donkeys on the road?
Then they should’ve rested their vets because they weren’t even trying in both games until late against the Jets. Dolphins got out of hand.

Broncos would’ve been taken to the cleaners if it were at Gillette.

No many did not. People were pissed.
Well more accurately, quite a few people wanted to go to Denver vs hosting Pittsburgh. People weren’t that concerned about going to Denver.

Well more accurately, quite a few people wanted to go to Denver vs hosting Pittsburgh. People weren’t that concerned about going to Denver.
I was going for the Squealers all the way in the playoffs so we could get a home game. I'm not too fussed with what happened in the last two games. Injuries really ****ed that up. I take solace in Guge being canned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
Back